Elgin v Annan

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agree with Roberts about Osadalor's tackle on Nicholson not being mentioned by Annan fans. Not saying that Nicholson's tackle wasn't any worse or better, but he wasn't booked and the final whistle was just being blown. Annan should be grateful that McHardy wasn't on the pitch at the time. Easton is a diving sod at times and has been punished for it in the past. I'd be in Annan fans' boots had we lost a pen like that. It'll make up for Ross's goal disallowed at Clyde so that we could get a pen which we missed. Disappointed with Annan board after Chumpman sent to sit with them as the language used by him as OTT as there were young children sitting nearby and parents telling him to moderate it.

Do I need to post more photos of your mob?

I'd love to see the ones of the challenge on Osadolor and also the one of your coaching staff punching our assistant. Maybe even one to explain McKenzie's red card. That would be great thanks!

Agree with Roberts about Osadalor's tackle on Nicholson not being mentioned by Annan fans. Not saying that Nicholson's tackle wasn't any worse or better, but he wasn't booked and the final whistle was just being blown. Annan should be grateful that McHardy wasn't on the pitch at the time. Easton is a diving sod at times and has been punished for it in the past. I'd be in Annan fans' boots had we lost a pen like that. It'll make up for Ross's goal disallowed at Clyde so that we could get a pen which we missed. Disappointed with Annan board after Chumpman sent to sit with them as the language used by him as OTT as there were young children sitting nearby and parents telling him to moderate it.

Same could be said for the Elgin fan who was shouting and swearing at me in front of the three kids I had with me.

Lads I have been reading the posts and we seem to be forgetting the root cause of this flair up. The ref, he got it wrong the lad went down like a wet lettuce and he gave a pen. Que rammy, hope the association give him the u14's BB match next week

I'd love to see the ones of the challenge on Osadolor and also the one of your coaching staff punching our assistant. Maybe even one to explain McKenzie's red card. That would be great thanks!

I'm not defending anyone. Nicolson's always been incredibly temperamental and Easton goes down if you look hard enough at him.

But let's not act like harbingers of justice Annan Athletic came up against the bullies of Elgin City and had the shit kicked out of them by big bad Gavin Price.

MFR Twitter:

MFR News understands that the referee has submitted "additional reports" following the aftermath of the ill-tempered match at Borough Briggs

Suspensions incoming

I'm not defending anyone. Nicolson's always been incredibly temperamental and Easton goes down if you look hard enough at him.

But let's not act like harbingers of justice Annan Athletic came up against the bullies of Elgin City and had the shit kicked out of them by big bad Gavin Price.

I did manage to see the video footage of the big bruiser, I presume Gavin Price, having a pop at wee Joycie who didn't take too

kindly too it so he would be included in any ban I'm sure.

For once I have to agree with a Clyde supporter. I realise it's Division 2 but God help me if I had to watch Annan every week. Total anti football and I say that with realisation that Annan way we'll finish above us.

and the leagues top scorers!

and the leagues top scorers!

Correct athletic 1.

Team game but obviously forwards better than defence.

We know we are not Barcelona but been in the league 8 years now - our record speaks for itself,2 playoffs so far , a couple o Challenge Cup semi's, never too embarrassed wi big defeats.

There are some deluded fans.

Follow any team,more disappointments than highs.

Correct athletic 1.Team game but obviously forwards better than defence.We know we are not Barcelona but been in the league 8 years now - our record speaks for itself,2 playoffs so far , a couple o Challenge Cup semi's, never too embarrassed wi big defeats.There are some deluded fans.Follow any team,more disappointments than highs.

I've never had a problem with Annan and we are always made to feel very welcome down the road. I think other posters may be a little misguided, there are far worse teams in the lower league circuit in Scotland.

I've never had a problem with Annan and we are always made to feel very welcome down the road. I think other posters may be a little misguided, there are far worse teams in the lower league circuit in Scotland.

I agree there's one certain teams fans on here that would cause world war 3 no mentioning who they are most of us probably know who

I agree there's one certain teams fans on here that would cause world war 3 no mentioning who they are most of us probably know who

Who are we talking about here.....😀😀😀

Archived