Elgin v Annan

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Northern Scot confirms today the ban was imposed after the ref.changed his decision post match having reviewed videos following protests by Annan.I think this is disgraceful given the ref.was two yards away from the incident.I have watched videos from Elgin and Annan and agree with the Elgin manager that the defender stretched out his leg and caught Dylan even if the contact was minimal.Annan and the SFA should hang their heads in shame

Annan player did stick his leg out in the highlights also grabbing his shirt from the collar in one picture in the clubs photographers images maybe there was no contact but there was an intention the annan player wanted him down

Annan player did stick his leg out in the highlights also grabbing his shirt from the collar in one picture in the clubs photographers images maybe there was no contact but there was an intention the annan player wanted him down

:lol:

Can't understand how Easton gets ban. Does that mean every time a ref gets it wrong then somebody appeals someone gets a ban. Chapman was a disgrace his comments were a disgrace how he escapes any punishment is beyond me. Small hick club from north being punished again. As for Easton diving all the time take a look at our penalty awards, I don't think so. Sure he goes down easily but so would I given the treatment he gets from the divisions cloggers. Annan and like.

post-24401-14601522094132_thumb.jpg

The most unnatural look of someone that's just been tripped up 🙈

Also notice his foots still trailing the ground well after he was supposedly fouled! Justice almost done with the ban I'd say. Let's face it you were lucky to get a point

Let's face it u boys got oot o jail wi a draw.

Your in freefall - maybe lucky to make playoffs.

Surprising too - a few weeks ago I thought you would win the league.

Only East Fife's to lose- I don't think so .

Elgin,Annan , QP fighting for the last 2 play off spots.

Anyone's guess.

Archived