Elgin v Annan

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dylan Easton suspended for 2 games according to the SPFL suspension list. I assume he's being punished for the dive. It's hard to argue against it after seeing the footage, it's a huge blow for us

I only saw Flynn hit your number five I didn't see hart hit anybody?? He definitely pushed some but not punch?

Agree Matty rushed in but only pushed the guy.

I did see someone from the Montrose bench ( Gavin Price I believe) punch Joyce.

I do believe it was an Annan player who smashed the window not the manager or coach.

You were playing Elgin not Montrose! Your goalkeeper punched an Elgin player. So to summarise, Elgin player argues with linesman- straight red, 1 game ban. Elgin player tackle from behind after whistle- yellow card no ban. Flynn punches Elgin player - one game ban. Elgin player wins penalty, ref gets it wrong- 2 game ban. Annan goalkeeper punches Elgin player- nothing. I wonder what punishment is dished out to the officials!

You were playing Elgin not Montrose! Your goalkeeper punched an Elgin player. So to summarise, Elgin player argues with linesman- straight red, 1 game ban. Elgin player tackle from behind after whistle- yellow card no ban. Flynn punches Elgin player - one game ban. Elgin player wins penalty, ref gets it wrong- 2 game ban. Annan goalkeeper punches Elgin player- nothing. I wonder what punishment is dished out to the officials!

Elgin player tried to break Annan players leg = no ban

Elgin assistant punches Annan assistant = no ban also

I think we'll call that pretty even then.

Yes they should all be punished really but you're not exactly being hard done to here.

To ban Easton for simulation must involve examining video evidence. Unless that is followed through in every instance of foul play in every game, it's a nonsense. How many times do you watch your own players and say wow he got away with that one? So the powers that be can dip in and out of video as it pleases them?

Can'understand why Dylan would be banned for the penalty incident The ref.gave a penalty.End of story.The ban must relate to the incidents in the tunnel afterwards.

Dinnae be daft son - it seems most o the players are cheating b*****ds now a days.Especially when u get clowns ( although a brilliant player in his day) like Michael Owen more or less Condoning such behaviour.

See that guy Price from u lot - big bruiser - a take it he was a no messing defender.Was he any good or just a bully ?

Archived