Scotland

P45

Scotland needs more immigrants.
A high percentage of white Scots have bad genes or the “poverty gene”.

With the terrible weather and now Brexit it’s hard to attract immigrants. They don’t want to come here.

Can we trick them into thinking it’s Ireland?

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Highland Capital said:

I thought it was Tonga who were the fattest.

I think most of the top 10 are Polynesian countries.  They love fatty food and fizzy drinks.  I also read an article once saying that genetically Polynesians are predisposed to retain fat on their bodies, which served them well when they were canoeing across the Pacific but not so well when eating a modern diet.

I watched this documentary about Samoan obesity.

The reporter is pretty ignorant tbh.  Turning her nose up at the food offered when she's in someone elses house?  The Samoans should have booted her right in the pie.

I did like the guy's wife turning up to support him in a weight loss boot camp wearing a t-shirt with "I Love Pancakes" written on it :lol: 

I watched this documentary about Samoan obesity.

The reporter is pretty ignorant tbh.  Turning her nose up at the food offered when she's in someone elses house?  The Samoans should have booted her right in the pie.
I did like the guy's wife turning up to support him in a weight loss boot camp wearing a t-shirt with "I Love Pancakes" written on it :lol: 

Ever seen the documentary on the guy who ate himself to death? It’s on Netflix.

From memory he was 450Lbs at 16 or something like that.

4 minutes ago, mizfit said:

Ever seen the documentary on the guy who ate himself to death? It’s on Netflix.

From memory he was 450Lbs at 16 or something like that.

Was it his wee cannibal cousin who was ate before he was seven?

13 hours ago, ICTChris said:

I think most of the top 10 are Polynesian countries.  They love fatty food and fizzy drinks.  I also read an article once saying that genetically Polynesians are predisposed to retain fat on their bodies, which served them well when they were canoeing across the Pacific but not so well when eating a modern diet.

I thought it was because most of their food is imported from America, where it's obviously packed with fat and what not.  America gives it to them at a good rate because of nuclear testing in the past as I recall.

22 minutes ago, Highland Capital said:

I thought it was because most of their food is imported from America, where it's obviously packed with fat and what not.  America gives it to them at a good rate because of nuclear testing in the past as I recall.

We let them keep submarines here, that's got to be worth a few burgers each.

12 hours ago, ICTChris said:

f**k that Ancestry.co.uk bollocks, I'm at least 50% Samoan.

14 hours ago, ICTChris said:

Coconuts and pigs are pretty fatty. They probably just transferred to a similar intake without having to climb palm trees and chase boar in the jungle.

On 27/03/2016 at 19:11, P45 said:

There are so many social problems. High crime, poverty, anti-social behavior, mental health issues, youth unemployment, alcoholism, drug abuse, poor health record.

What a total dump.

On 06/08/2018 at 23:51, Jambo99 said:

The football, the Glasgow, the posh c**t cultural wanks, the shit public transport, the utterly horrific state of sexual politics, the obesity, the "IRN BRU IS MY HANGOVER CURE" shite, the Greggs shite, the bagpipes, tartan, kilts, knowing Pat Bonner will talk dumb shite about Celtic AT LEAST TWICE A WEEK, Scottish "humour", Gregory's Girl and Trainspotting, accepting failure, Hampden, HAMPDEN!, "salt'n'sauce derby", Glasgow b*****d School of fucking b*****d Art and all the w**k, the STV and the BBC, majority of the media being in Glasgow, < PART 1

On 07/08/2018 at 20:05, Tony Ferrino said:

Hope you get a response to this or all that hard work.

Hard work?

Part 2

People that don't know what hard work is, that guy that cut off a womans hand to steal a ring, the general stupidity of people, the parallel belief that the same stupid people are not stupid, utopianism, people translating books into Scots, block voting, block voting for about three decades now,  women still not being paid equal money for equal work, the sheer amount of nepotism, the traffic in Edinburgh, Weegie imperialism, that poor kid that hung himself, the childishness of Scotland, 

1 hour ago, Jambo99 said:

Hard work?

Part 2

People that don't know what hard work is, that guy that cut off a womans hand to steal a ring, the general stupidity of people, the parallel belief that the same stupid people are not stupid, utopianism, people translating books into Scots, block voting, block voting for about three decades now,  women still not being paid equal money for equal work, the sheer amount of nepotism, the traffic in Edinburgh, Weegie imperialism, that poor kid that hung himself, the childishness of Scotland, 

Women have been getting paid an equal wage for equal work for fucking ages champ.  It's been illegal not to for about forty years.  

As for childishness of a whole country you'll need to provide some examples or be labelled a bellend.

8 minutes ago, Peppino Impastato said:

Women have been getting paid an equal wage for equal work for fucking ages champ.  It's been illegal not to for about forty years.  

As for childishness of a whole country you'll need to provide some examples or be labelled a bellend.

8 minutes ago, Peppino Impastato said:

Actually scratch that just noticed it's you troll.  You are one.  Carry on.

Are you Nicola Sturgeon?

10 hours ago, Jambo99 said:

Hard work?

Part 2

The ring thief moron must have got home and thought "why didn't I just take the finger?" 

As for equal pay,  you've clearly bought  the BBC's useless reporting of the 'pay gap' and still not being able tell apart the false 'unequal pay for the same job' myth from the actual 'men=pilots / women=trolley dollies' story. 

It really isn't that difficult a concept to grasp. 

Archived