Scotland

P45

1 hour ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Couldn’t find an appropriate thread, but staying in a place near Pitlochry called Logierait and google isn’t helping much with regards to closeby pubs. Surely there is a pub within walking distance...

Inn on the Tay at Grandtully seems your closest, a mere hour and a half brisk walk along the unpaved A827 (for 4.3 miles).

Lucky you.

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aye had a look. It only has a food licence so you have to have a meal to get a pint. Bizarre.

1 x chips and 5 x pints, but keep 4 on the tap for now. You’re welcome.

2 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

1 x chips and 5 x pints, but keep 4 on the tap for now. You’re welcome.

This was (and will probably have to still be) the plan, however it looks like a proper sit down dinner type place that may not accept that. Can only try.

This was (and will probably have to still be) the plan, however it looks like a proper sit down dinner type place that may not accept that. Can only try.

Imagine being so desperate for alcohol.

15 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

-and-4-carvery-dinners.jpg

5 hours ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

A group of 12 guys on a golfing weekend would prefer there to be a pub... shocking stuff.

Who booked it? Demand a bit of elementary research next time. 

P.S. Send the fucker to Pitlochry for supplies.

Who booked it? Demand a bit of elementary research next time. 
P.S. Send the fucker to Pitlochry for supplies.

^^^ this. Whoever picked the location, make them taxi drive x 3 to Pitlochry and drink Diet Coke while you and your other 10 pals get #MWI

But how the f**k you all managed to get marooned in the middle of nowhere? [emoji23][emoji23]

Is it wrong that I don't really have any pride towards Scotland whatsoever?  When I go abroad and people ask where I'm from, when I say I'm Scottish my heart doesn't beam golden sunshine and a sense of absolute pride doesn't overcome my very being.

1 hour ago, Highland Capital said:

Is it wrong that I don't really have any pride towards Scotland whatsoever?  When I go abroad and people ask where I'm from, when I say I'm Scottish my heart doesn't beam golden sunshine and a sense of absolute pride doesn't overcome my very being.

I’m English and when I’m abroad and asked, I say I’m  Scottish. I love this country and the people in it 

Archived