Scotland

P45

There are so many social problems. High crime, poverty, anti-social behavior, mental health issues, youth unemployment, alcoholism, drug abuse, poor health record.

What a total dump.

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are so many social problems. High crime, poverty, anti-social behavior, mental health issues, youth unemployment, alcoholism, drug abuse, poor health record.

What a total dump.

^^^

Just bought a place in Ruel St type post IMO

What a total dump.

Unfortunately could make these assertions about any country.

Mind you, if you don't like it here you could always f*ck off somewhere else.

You can f*ck off too.

West Coast and Dundee biggest YES supporters, eh?

Yes, because they are the most deprived areas due to post-industrial decay. And also have a history of left-wing activism due to the previous industrial uses.

Yes, because they are the most deprived areas due to post-industrial decay. And also have a history of left-wing activism due to the previous industrial uses.

The absolute b*****ds. Let's get them, let's get them all Michael.

I like Scotland, we've all done very well in life to be born/live here.

I agree Chris, but I also think most folk would post that about the land of their birth. There will be a few understandable exceptions.

It's just a pity that we, the people of this country, don't have control over our own country.

Archived