Scottish cup semi final prediction's

Stengop

Just seen the Drumchapel Ams manger on facebook last night saying how lucky Colville are and were not that good a side makes me laugh, we have won 39 games in a row are still in every competition and we are lucky. Why can't some people just not shut up we have beaten them 4 times this season. We have a bit of luck in games as does every side just jelous bitter people out there. I respect every side we play and have said on this forum before we have had a great start to the season but have won nothing yet, and both Posill and Goldenhill will be tough games for us in both the majors. Some people should concentrate on their on sides season than comment on others

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From the 1st league game at the start of august till now we have won every game we have played except from 1 draw against stenhousemuir in the scottish which we won the replay, credit to the boys, they have been brilliant, but as michael said, nothing has been won yet and we will take it 1 game at a time, to come on and say we're just lucky is embarrasing

From the 1st league game at the start of august till now we have won every game we have played except from 1 draw against stenhousemuir in the scottish which we won the replay, credit to the boys, they have been brilliant, but as michael said, nothing has been won yet and we will take it 1 game at a time, to come on and say we're just lucky is embarrasing

Going unbeaten whilst being cheats, some story that'll be to tell the grandweans #embarrasing

Just seen the Drumchapel Ams manger on facebook last night saying how lucky Colville are and were not that good a side makes me laugh, we have won 39 games in a row are still in every competition and we are lucky. Why can't some people just not shut up we have beaten them 4 times this season. We have a bit of luck in games as does every side just jelous bitter people out there. I respect every side we play and have said on this forum before we have had a great start to the season but have won nothing yet, and both Posill and Goldenhill will be tough games for us in both the majors. Some people should concentrate on their on sides season than comment on others

Seems Drum have sour grapes thats all after losing not once not twice not three times but four times "not that good" but havent lost all season and in every cup? Id like to be not that good either

That's my opinion buddy it's not meant to be a dig it's just I expected much more quality in a semi final

Good luck to all teams involved

That's what a forum is for bud, opinions are like arseholes, everybody has one. ðŸ‘

drumy am cheat them selfs every year if they played the same in all there games as they do against coville they would be challenging for every thing

Agree mate, looked a real tidy outfit when they apply themselves.

Dont worry about what charlie thinks hes an old w@nk his own players tell u that just a jealous old man who's own teams days of being involved in semi finals and league title run in are long gone see u on monday charlie make sure u pay ur £5 to watch that shite lucky team old p***k

Watched both games and not once did mr devlin shake hands with colville boys after the game such a sad little unsporting man maybe time for the drum to move him on he only shakes when he's winning .

Archived