Scottish cup semi final prediction's

Stengop

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We have potentially 22 as well. Sign of a good season.

Defo mate, use have had a great season aswell, some cracking players had many battles with the boys over the years in my playing days. Great bunch of lads, heard really good stuff about use, I have had use watched a couple of times heard use have a really good side

Please big Don I'm on here for a civilised chat / debate about football and 2 teams in the Scottish amateur Cup Final

I'm not interested in degrading remarks if all you want to do is undermine people please don't reply to any of my posts

Treat people the way you like to be treated and you will earn respect

Amateur game new to me and I'm interested and want to learn nothing more nothing less

This came from a Colville player last night after the game. A don't hate them or jealous of them in anyway. I was just stating what was said between mates.

Name them then, all the boys went straight in the changing room and then up to hospitality then home so would love to know when this conversation was heard

Lol that's a season In itself 😳 Don't bite to the haters mate people hate through jealousy , it's an illness don't hold it against them 😎 These guys would gee anything to be in yourposition

your feet are hanging out his Arse now

Please big Don I'm on here for a civilised chat / debate about football and 2 teams in the Scottish amateur Cup Final

I'm not interested in degrading remarks if all you want to do is undermine people please don't reply to any of my posts

Treat people the way you like to be treated and you will earn respect

Amateur game new to me and I'm interested and want to learn nothing more nothing less

Well said mate wish there was more people on here like you, just turns the chats into a joke

Big don the pie man this jelousy of the colville boys coming from you obviously the pie man doesnt just get brought up for no reason heard you stand about to long foke think there's a roundabout been put in place the boys might look heavy but out ran and where fitter over 90 mins than anyone they have played again ya big cross dressing side salad of a man

People like bombscare are just on here to wind people up better just ignoring the rubbish they write. There is no way he has heard anyone is getting paid. He's going to throw a name out there and try put a cat amongst pigeons. These guys are not interested in football.

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

A boy a get my pies off from stuarts the bakers in motherwell, very good source!!!! Think covilles centre halfs know him well judging on the pics from last night

Big Don just done a bit a research to see how genuine a guy you really are and whether or not to have any further conversations with you

There is in fact no bakers in motherwell called Stuart's but funnily enough there is a bakers in Leven called Stuart's so think I can safely say you're information is totally false and this will be my last dealings with you

How embarrassing for you and if you're looking for Stuart's its 37 high Street Leven

Big Don just done a bit a research to see how genuine a guy you really are and whether or not to have any further conversations with you

There is in fact no bakers in motherwell called Stuart's but funnily enough there is a bakers in Leven called Stuart's so think I can safely say you're information is totally false and this will be my last dealings with you

How embarrassing for you and if you're looking for Stuart's its 37 high Street Leven

Brilliant piece ðŸ‘ðŸ»

Archived