Sign in to follow this  
Stengop

Scottish cup semi final prediction's

All the best to both teams, would be good to see Coalville win the cup and test themselves against senior teams next season

Colville the bottle merchants, the only question is when there bottles gonna crash tonight or in the final... And I'm gonna say they won't get through tonight.

Colville 4-1. Is the boy mcmillian playing for Possil ex-rangers if so where does he play.Surely he stands oot.

No he doesn't.

This colville side is head and shoulders above the past few colville sides of previous years.played around 40 games and won all bar 1 which they won the replay ? Would like to see missin win love an underdog but cant see past colville at all tonight hope its a cracker !

Winner of of the cup will come from tonight's game. The draw from the quarters had been kind to leven imo with all the central teams in the other half.

I do hope leven win it though. No joke but I can't see it

No he doesn't.

Did they try and sign him? I've seen his name mentioned a few times but I'm sure he has a two year drugs ban does he not

Looking forward to tonight's game should be a good contest

Hopefully 2 teams get the ball on the deck and play some nice stuff am no a fan of the long ball game

Familiar surroundings for CP but not sure if possil have played at NDP

Only time will tell who meets long ball leven in the final

Not going to make it through tonight but one of the many keep us armchair supporters updated with the score , hope its a high scoring match

Not going to make it through tonight but one of the many keep us armchair supporters updated with the score , hope its a high scoring match

There maybe live coverage, periscope did thursday nights game. Not bad coverage.

Am going 2-1 possil tonight nothing against either side!! just with recent luck colville have had over the years in this cup good luck both sides

Cheers wishyman ,Anybody have a link if it is on periscope ?

One nil possil, lovely free kick edge of box