Scottish cup semi final prediction's

Stengop

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think every1 has a fair point about dates for semi finals, playing on a saturday would be the ideal situation, but a think if u speak to the boys every1 of them will just be buzzin just to be there and a midweek game should attract a decent crowd as players and supporters from other teams will be able to attend, personally we're just buzzin to be there in amongst it 🔵⚪ï¸ðŸ”µ

Behave yourself ya rocket🚀

It's a prediction ... I could'nt give a 'Fcuk ' who goes through

Southside having a good season Rasper, I see they're top of the league and can win it, if they beat Singer. Happy days ðŸ‘

Thewhitepele, all 4 scottish semi teams are pish isa bold statement, never heard of danderhall who are they?

The boys a fanny. Just a bitter ex player who couldn't get a game looking for a bite of some sort 🙈

Leading into the semi ties is there any teams with injuries/ suspensions/ work commitments that would hamper there team getting to hampden .

Good luck to the four teams left in the national competition

Oban Saints

Leven

Possil Ym

Colville Park

Hopefully get to see both matches which i think will be tight affairs and im not bold enough to predict any outcome .

May the best teams win

Don't know why everyone is going on about venues and dates!! It's the Scottish cup semi final don't come along for a lot of players, I've played in 6 and not once did I care about venue or day it was on! All the best to the four teams but in my opinion Colville will win it after watching yesterday's west game against drum they seem to have luck on their side plus they are the best side out there, Michael has a very good squad and has done well this year with them

Because it's Fucking stupid

Venues and dares would be set early in the season!! Deal with it move on stop going on about it and enjoy the semi!! A fucking debate about venues!! Embarrassing

Embarrassing ? Nothing embarrassing about taking teams travelling long distance into consideration ?

I'm pretty sure they will deal with it ..

Archived