Scottish cup semi final prediction's

Stengop

Been reading this topic and this forum for a long time feel I have to comment, everyone that is anyone in amateur football knows that the majority of the teams in later stages of majors (not just covile) pay players in some shape or form those that have a problem with it need to get over it and strive to match them

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Been reading this topic and this forum for a long time feel I have to comment, everyone that is anyone in amateur football knows that the majority of the teams in later stages of majors (not just covile) pay players in some shape or form those that have a problem with it need to get over it and strive to match them

Silly man

Match them with brown envelopes? ☺

Here see u jealous b*****ds on about Colville give us proof if not shut the f**k up for once and get over it Coville at hampden again u really hate us more to follow

helps ur cause when uz all bite like f**k lol

Congratulations to Rangers in getting to the final of the Scottish Cup. Now they chance of winning their first major honor. Good luck!!!!!!

bitterness as usual, what a fud you are away n greet intae ur malibu ya catty wee woman

Surely anyone whos involved in amateur football should be wanting colville to win (except leven obviously).with winners going into senior Scottish cup surely having the best team as most people have said is colville to be representing the amateur game

think you will find that more than leven will be wanting colville to lose .

Archived