Scottish cup semi final prediction's

Stengop

Poor game. Even 1st half 2nd half oban looked winners till subs then leven came back into it. Few levens boys down with cramp in normal time god knows how they will get on at hampden with the size of pitch.

Leven prob just shaded it although they got away with a few poor tackles. Manager a knob and a half.

Colville dont win it this year they never will!!

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulations to leven on there win tonight and commiserations to Oban

On the night in whole a rather poor spectacle for a semi

Maybe nerves I don't know both teams giving the ball away for fun and that poor baw must be black n blue with amount of times it went from one end of the park to the other

On the plus side to well taken goals a strumash between the two dug outs and I've just about thawed out , freezing night for fitba

Hopefully 2nd semi on Monday will be a bit more entertaining

Good luck to possil ym or colville may the best team win

May as well put colville's name on the cup then ? Possil have nuffin to lose bcos no 1 is expecting them to win could be interesting . Possil v leven final the year of the underdog or colville 100% record still intact can't fucking wait till Monday !!!!

I thought the standard of football was decent, considering the level we are talking about. Oban went into the tie as hot favourites and possibly edged the first half. After the interval Leven took control and should have really secured the win without the need for extra time. Looking forward to the final and underestimate the Fifers at your peril...  

I'm my opinion I think that whoever wins the other semi final will wipe the floor with Leven, the game last night was disappointing to say the least!

Perhaps nerves played they're part but both teams looked really nervous, giving away possession constantly and just booting it up the park, fair play to Leven it's a great achievement for them!

Fair play to leven theyve beat a few good sides to get to the final , the good Thing about fitbaw is theres no set way to play it so if leven mix it up and go long fair play to them ! Cant see past a coville clean sweep this year but would be refreshing if leven could do it. All the best to coville and possil in their semi hope its a cracker

I don't buy that shite about wiping floor with Leven, Whoever they get in the final, will get a tough tie.

Other teams may have more quality, but will they perform on the day? They were meant to get beat last night, try telling them that!

Anyway, just my humble opinion. Looking forward to Monday now, be interesting to see what formation CP go for to combat the 3 fast Possil forwards, back 3 or 4?

Back three been performing well tae.

Thought it was a poor game last night , a spoke about levens fitness levels before hand and yes they got through 120minutes , guys were cramping al over the place !! Hampden is huge and who ever wins the other semi will never have a better chance of winning the cup

Caught this on my social media this morning, ya dancer!

I always said I would die a happy man if I saw the Fife lift a cup at Hampden, this could be the next best thing!

When's the final? Angus, do you think folk will rally round the team and go along?

Hahah pie in your face to all the clowns here saying Oban will beat leven. I am no fan of either but I read the comments on here .football is never won on paper and congrats to level and commiserations to Oban.

Leven yes are a long ball team but it is up to Oban to deal with that and it has obviously for leven.

All the best in the final.

Archived