Scottish cup semi final prediction's

Stengop

2 very good games and anything can happen on the day/nite all the best to every1 still there

Got to agree bud, no favourites at this stage. Hopefully I'll manage to take in both fixtures.

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't know why everyone is going on about venues and dates!! It's the Scottish cup semi final don't come along for a lot of players, I've played in 6 and not once did I care about venue or day it was on! All the best to the four teams but in my opinion Colville will win it after watching yesterday's west game against drum they seem to have luck on their side plus they are the best side out there, Michael has a very good squad and has done well this year with them

I don't know that 'everyone is going on about venues and dates',but I mentioned them because,as they stand,they seem pretty nonsensical and it's hard to think of any arrangements that would be less suitable for the folk concerned,and whilst your cavalier attitude to Scottish semi-finals is admirable,I don't imagine it's one shared by most of the punters involved in Thursday's game.

As you suggest,games at this stage of the cup are special occasions so wouldn't it make sense to try and ensure that players,fans,et al were able to enjoy them without the need to change shifts/take time off work etc.to travel hundreds of miles for a Thursday night match.

It is,after all,Amateur fitba!

I've watched colville they have all the who's who of ammy football never seen Oban or leven play watched possil v hares both games think colville v possil will be a cracker and I'm going to say it will be a close encounter who ever comes out on top will win the cup

I don't know that 'everyone is going on about venues and dates',but I mentioned them because,as they stand,they seem pretty nonsensical and it's hard to think of any arrangements that would be less suitable for the folk concerned,and whilst your cavalier attitude to Scottish semi-finals is admirable,I don't imagine it's one shared by most of the punters involved in Thursday's game.

As you suggest,games at this stage of the cup are special occasions so wouldn't it make sense to try and ensure that players,fans,et al were able to enjoy them without the need to change shifts/take time off work etc.to travel hundreds of miles for a Thursday night match.

It is,after all,Amateur fitba!

Bang on Tommy. Thursday night is a scandal. I'm sure both teams will be happy to be there, but come on, it's not very user friendly. 👎

I agree thursday nyts a strange choice, a lot of boys will have to change shifts or take a day off work, 2 if u win n want to go for s good piss up afterwards honestly thinkscottish semis should be a sat afternoon only my opinion tho

No hes not there, seemingly they werent allowed to sign him the sfa stopped it. I see possil hav 3 players suspended coming up timed quite nicely by the league, wait till the cups are over and youll see a pile of colville players up for suspension. Happened for years or do colville have a really good discipline record?

Possil players suspension kick in on the 8th, the semi on the 4th. And just for the record we have a good disciplinary record, but I suppose you will now suggest Colville players don't get booked or sent off cause it's a big conspiracy. I try and be respectful on this but what a load of shite. People can't jsut give us credit for people a good side. As I have said before we have won nothing yet and respect all our opponents, we will see what happens over the next few weeks

He's just yanking your chain man. You play entertaining football without the need for fighting, other than for each other and the cause.

Lots of positive comments about your team yesterday. ðŸ‘

Possil players suspension kick in on the 8th, the semi on the 4th. And just for the record we have a good disciplinary record, but I suppose you will now suggest Colville players don't get booked or sent off cause it's a big conspiracy. I try and be respectful on this but what a load of shite. People can't jsut give us credit for people a good side. As I have said before we have won nothing yet and respect all our opponents, we will see what happens over the next few weeks

cp are the team to beat no doubt about it clean sweep is there for the taking

Cbrown4

It happens at all levels, if colville park are the only hope of bringing the majors home to the central this season ofcoyrse the suspensions will be held back. We will see, if at the start of nxt season they have 3/4 suspended then im right.

Cbrown4

It happens at all levels, if colville park are the only hope of bringing the majors home to the central this season ofcoyrse the suspensions will be held back. We will see, if at the start of nxt season they have 3/4 suspended then im right.

Owenzy grow up mate seriously.

Theres a suprise rasper wanting colville out lol didnt think a would have seen the day? A bet u are lying with a wee chubby at the thought of them getting put out absolute gimp

Behave yourself ya rocket🚀

It's a prediction ... I could'nt give a 'Fcuk ' who goes through

Archived