Scottish cup semi final prediction's

Stengop

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're nothing but a Neanderthal, go look it up on google if you're stuck!

It's an opinion he has and he gets abuse

You guys. should enjoy the success you will have this season and stop being keyboard gangsters

31st March and 4th April

I think it would be interesting if someone from the SAFA was able to come on here and explain the logic behind the dates and venues for these ties because,for the life of me,I just can't see how asking amateur sides to travel such distances...over 100 miles for Oban,and over 60 miles for Leven to play a Scottish semi-final on a Thursday night makes any kind of sense.

And while the distances for Possil and Colville are much less,why have them play their game at the same venue on a Monday night?

Are there really no other dates and venues that would be more suitable for the clubs involved,available between now and the date set for the Final?

Don't know why everyone is going on about venues and dates!! It's the Scottish cup semi final don't come along for a lot of players, I've played in 6 and not once did I care about venue or day it was on! All the best to the four teams but in my opinion Colville will win it after watching yesterday's west game against drum they seem to have luck on their side plus they are the best side out there, Michael has a very good squad and has done well this year with them

So every 1 think its a walk in the park for colville then ? Or is possil really the dark horses that's put the holders to the sword. Or isit going to be Oban or leven does these 2 games play to a finish ?

Archived