Doonhamers vs. Bairns; 2nd April...

What's everyone thinking about this game next weekend?

Should be an entertaining match, with Higgins and Lyle and possibly Marshall all available again.

Falkirk are the only team I've yet to see play Queens in the league this season live, apart from on Alba that is.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully a reaction to yesterday here.

Rogers

McCannMuirheadWatsonLeahy

Taiwo Kerr

Alston Sibbald Hippo

Baird

Only if McCann is fit. Also kinda wanted to give Baird a rest but he's still the best out of the three in my opinion.

A difficult place to win and we have struggled over the last 2/3 years, not the best surface either.

Queens have nothing to play for really but that could make them a little more dangerous, the pressure is all in Falkirk to perform.

For this one, I'd give Will Vaulks a break and replace with Taiwo, Sibbald is another who looks like he needs a rest, I am not sure whether Hippo could play in Sibbald's position however we need more pace moving forward from midfield, I feel both Vaulks and Sibbald have struggled since the transfer window.

Rogers

McCann Watson Muirhead Leahy

Kerr Taiwo

Alston Kerr Hippolyte

Baird

Not pretty to watch one up front but I believe we'll need to dig a result out here. Alston and Hippo supporting Baird up front with a bit of place on both sides

That would give us Miller, McHugh, Vaulks and Sibbald if need be.

I'd take a 1-0 right now

A difficult place to win and we have struggled over the last 2/3 years, not the best surface either.

Queens have nothing to play for really but that could make them a little more dangerous, the pressure is all in Falkirk to perform.

For this one, I'd give Will Vaulks a break and replace with Taiwo, Sibbald is another who looks like he needs a rest, I am not sure whether Hippo could play in Sibbald's position however we need more pace moving forward from midfield, I feel both Vaulks and Sibbald have struggled since the transfer window.

Rogers

Kerr Taiwo

Alston Kerr Hippolyte

Baird

Not pretty to watch one up front but I believe we'll need to dig a result out here. Alston and Hippo supporting Baird up front with a bit of place on both sides

That would give us Miller, McHugh, Vaulks and Sibbald if need be.

I'd take a 1-0 right now

Much as I rate Kerr it`s probably better to go with 11 players rather than 10, even against us.

This should be an interesting tie.  Queens were well organised against us yesterday.  They managed that trick of defending in numbers but breaking in numbers too.  They also looked about the fittest team we've played against.

Falkirk, too, can be potent as we saw a week past on Friday and they also need a win here.

That'll be a desultory scoreless draw then.

Much as I rate Kerr it`s probably better to go with 11 players rather than 10, even against us.

I'm so confused by that post, he can't even claim he meant to put sibbs or vaulks since he listed them on the bench. Only conclusion is he genuinely thought we had signed Mark Kerr's evil twin.

This should be an interesting tie. Queens were well organised against us yesterday. They managed that trick of defending in numbers but breaking in numbers too. They also looked about the fittest team we've played against.

Falkirk, too, can be potent as we saw a week past on Friday and they also need a win here.

That'll be a desultory scoreless draw then.

That's quite good to note that you thought Queens were good in their fitness. I think it has to do with Queens having an extremely young squad this season, apart from the seasoned campaigners like Dowie, Higgins, Lyle and Russell.

What am I on...JD and coke in a Sunday is not a good combination... Not too many options in midfield now that Kerrs evil twin is not available. Looks like Vaulks needs to return beside Taiwo pushing Kerr between Alston and Hippolyte

. Rogers

. Vaulks Taiwo

. Kerr

. Alston. Hippolyte

. Baird

Two Mark Kerr's would be a bonus!

What a numpty LOL

Archived