Play off shoo-ins vs The Blue Behemoth, April 2nd

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Credit to the two Rangers fans in front of me, the took the equaliser in good humour, despite having to endure a bit of a cuddle.

Just for the record, the two bluenoses that got hooked from the stand are from Burntisland.

I reckon we should finish the job that Oliver Cromwell started and completely raise the town to the ground just for their sins.

I've still got a massive smile on my face after that game, what scenes in the south stand when that equaliser went in

Absolutely buzzing tonight and was great to be part of the backing which we were giving the boys today. On to queens next week now

Because there were so few comments from Gers fans on here, I went on their website for the first time ever, amazing!!

Listened to Warburton, Foderingham and Kenny miller, never once did they mention who they were playing today!!

No mention that "they" scored 3 goals. Incredible, particularly when you compare it to McKinnon's post match comments. 

Apparently the pitch was bad(only for them I guess) they hurt "them" (RRFC?) omitting to mention that "they" screwed Gers taking the title today!!

Says it all really - how blinkered they are? :lol: . 

Can't be bothered reading back, and the match thread for Tuesday night seems to have vanished so I'll ask here, is a point on Tuesday enough for Rangers to take the title?

If so, please settle for that. It would be greedy not to considering all the points and goals we've given you over the last few years.

Just for the record, the two bluenoses that got hooked from the stand are from Burntisland.

I reckon we should finish the job that Oliver Cromwell started and completely raise the town to the ground just for their sins.

A bit harsh ...surely first borns head on stick ISIS style would be the so called answer to the problem....(or a dirty  bomb.....)

Longridge had a slow start and then an injury but since he's come back he's been one of our best players. Big Joel has great feet but he's light on the old grit and determination. Undoubtedly good enough for this league but needs to apply himself.

I take it Longridge is impressing? Couldn't hit a barn door with us. How is Joel Thomas doing?

Longridge struggled his first few matches then picked up a knock and missed a few. Since the Hibs game he's been fantastic though and is brimming with confidence.

Joel hasn't had much football but definitely caused them problems today. He's a big guy but is actually far more effective if the ball is played into his chest or feet. 

Because there were so few comments from Gers fans on here, I went on their website for the first time ever, amazing!!

Listened to Warburton, Foderingham and Kenny miller, never once did they mention who they were playing today!!

No mention that "they" scored 3 goals. Incredible, particularly when you compare it to McKinnon's post match comments. 

Apparently the pitch was bad(only for them I guess) they hurt "them" (RRFC?) omitting to mention that "they" screwed Gers taking the title today!!

Says it all really - how blinkered they are? :lol: . 

Just listened to them.

Warburton also can't believe they didn't win. Ok we scored a late goal but we created more chances according to the stats. Yes they had more possession but as teams throughout the UK have shown this season possession means very little nowadays. I never thought we were ever out of the game.

It would've been nice to get some credit...but of course it was that horrible horrible pitch's fault!

A bit harsh ...surely first borns head on stick ISIS style would be the so called answer to the problem....(or a dirty  bomb.....)

How must the council meeting have gone 250 years later?

Cooncilor A, Well, there is a street that needs a name, what do you lot think.

Cooncilor B, How about naming it after that fucking nutjob zealot that wrecked our village a few hundred years ago?

Cooncilor A, Great shout B, any objections? Good, carried, now let's f**k off to the tavern.

Archived