Going down

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shat on a lot of clubs as they went up the leagues splashing cash here there and everywhere. Turned out that they were spending cash they couldnae actually afford. They even managed to win a national cup competition whilst going bust which should never have been allowed by the powers that be. Since then its been one embarrassment and ginancial feck up after another.

Whilst we have been fighting within our means since our relegation to the 3rd division.

Managed back to back promotions on very little budget. Managing to bleed in young players Halliday, Donaldson, McNulty, Scougall and selling them on at a healthy profit.

Yeah we have been cheating for the last 5 years.... Those days are over. We have no sugar daddy any more. No money to buy players etc. Very low playing budget for the last 5 seasons.

I really have no idea what people's problem is with TODAYS livingston and not the Livingston of yesteryear.

Apart from the obvious fact that your clubs constantly being dragged through the courts for one reason or another. Livie are an embarrassment to scottish football. As soon as their replaced by a decently run wee club the better.

Whilst we have been fighting within our means since our relegation to the 3rd division.

Managed back to back promotions on very little budget. Managing to bleed in young players Halliday, Donaldson, McNulty, Scougall and selling them on at a healthy profit.

Yeah we have been cheating for the last 5 years.... Those days are over. We have no sugar daddy any more. No money to buy players etc. Very low playing budget for the last 5 seasons.

I really have no idea what people's problem is with TODAYS livingston and not the Livingston of yesteryear.

We can see you sneaking out.....

Whilst we have been fighting within our means since our relegation to the 3rd division."

Come on man, that's rubbish and you know it. After demotion to the 3rd, you yet again had the slate cleaned. Three years later, this "very little budget" you spoke off saw you £1.75 million in debt. As for selling on players for a "healthy profit" , I think your fellow supporters would laugh out loud at that claim.

In actual fact, Livingston have been at it financially for its entire 21 years. The only businessmen it attracts are those who see a way to get the stadium off the council for peanuts, and then shift it on for a profit.

This low playing budget you speak of has still seen you running up debts at £5k a week. Not such a small budget is it?

Has Rankine really left the building? Has you ex school teacher who lives in the States really the owner? I mean, that's how life works......schoolteacher retires and buys a financial bombscare of a football club, and goes to live in America with no hands on involvement with his prime asset. Yeah, right.

Whilst we have been fighting within our means since our relegation to the 3rd division."

Has Rankine really left the building? Has you ex school teacher who lives in the States really the owner? I mean, that's how life works......schoolteacher retires and buys a financial bombscare of a football club, and goes to live in America with no hands on involvement with his prime asset. Yeah, right.

Wouldn't surprise me if Mossack Fonseca in Panama were involved somewhere in this!

Archived