MO V ANNANNNN

Poor day for montrose yesterday Annan simply just wanted it more.couple of great saves from their keeper to keep them in the game.Neil Martyniuk had a howler at the back yesterday not been that impressed with him,pass marks to Templeman and millar terry masson got stuck in but was not his same.Really need to sort out our defence in the summer would much rather have steeves bombing down the park playing at left back and two natural centre half's Brought in.Matty alan could be a good shout for a loan stint again.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have to disagree with you. I feel we were let down by Clarke & Steeves. Although the first goal was a debateable pen, Clarke was shocking for the 2nd. For the 3rd, Martyniuk has had to sprint back from Annan's 18 yd line (past our midfield) and he's almost got to the Annan player before Clarke decides to amble across and put in a half hearted challenge. Miller saves initial shot and then Steeves is slow to react. Easy to blame the young guy but IMO, Martyniuk didn't do much wrong. I'll stand corrected however if you can highlight his mistakes. For the 4th, both Clarke & Steeves go to the ball instead of 1 going and the other dropping.....

Have to disagree with you. I feel we were let down by Clarke & Steeves. Although the first goal was a debateable pen, Clarke was shocking for the 2nd. For the 3rd, Martyniuk has had to sprint back from Annan's 18 yd line (past our midfield) and he's almost got to the Annan player before Clarke decides to amble across and put in a half hearted challenge. Miller saves initial shot and then Steeves is slow to react. Easy to blame the young guy but IMO, Martyniuk didn't do much wrong. I'll stand corrected however if you can highlight his mistakes. For the 4th, both Clarke & Steeves go to the ball instead of 1 going and the other dropping.....

Each to their own.....

Archived