Asad Shah

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does it? Or were you just trying to find any flimsy excuse to shoehorn your 'edgy in 1954' secularist rambling into yet another thread? Tough call IMO.

Yes it does.

I think your post was motivated by 'I've got to disagree with anything/everything Granny Danger posts because he's old and has referred to me as VirginTON too often'.

Anyone who thinks this death is not a further tragic example of religious fuckwittery needs to take a long, hard look at themselves.

No, the thing that's truly tragic is you reeling out the same old pish that you've peddled on about 1700 threads, in order to divert a thread about a murder into your 'look how edgy my views are' lecture series. From someone who can't even decide from one post to another whether "organised religion" or "religion" in general forms the target of your bumping gums mewling.

No, the thing that's truly tragic is you reeling out the same old pish that you've peddled on about 1700 threads, in order to divert a thread about a murder into your 'look how edgy my views are' lecture series. From someone who can't even decide from one post to another whether "organised religion" or "religion" in general forms the target of your bumping gums mewling.

Are you Muslim VT?

'Divert a thread about murder'. :lol: Given the police are saying that the murder is religiously motivated then how can a reference to religion be diverting it? You're a fucking spanner.

If my posts upset you so much put me on ignore then I won't threaten your precious sensibilities you delicate wee flower.

Well no, the actual content i.e. a religiously-motivated murder was swept aside in your pointless contribution:

As tragic as this story is...

in order for you to bore everyone with your latest, clueless ramble about religion being bad, as if anyone in 2016 cares about your view on the matter. So yes: diverting the topic towards your own tedious lecture series - typical, walloper behaviour from a usual suspect.

I also don't think that I'll be taking lines on 'not taking a forum seriously' with a straight face, from the permaraging relic who challenged posters to a physical fight on this very forum. Back in your box then.

Well no, the actual content i.e. a religiously-motivated murder was swept aside in your pointless contribution:

in order for you to bore everyone with your latest, clueless ramble about religion being bad, as if anyone in 2016 cares about your view on the matter. So yes: diverting the topic towards your own tedious lecture series - typical, walloper behaviour from a usual suspect.

I also don't think that I'll be taking lines on 'not taking a forum seriously' with a straight face, from the permaraging relic who challenged posters to a physical fight on this very forum. Back in your box then.

Strange rambling incoherent post. No surprise there then.

As a sane and neutral observer, I think you should both take the forum a little less seriously.

Are you the sane guy that claimed you had made it because you had moved to London? Maybe you weren't being serious.

Are you the sane guy that claimed you had made it because you had moved to London? Maybe you weren't being serious.

Of course I wasn't. 

Glad things have calmed down a bit, I don't think I could have lived with myself if a thread involving a discussion about a crazed madman travelling two hundred miles to kill someone had resulted in two posters acting out the same macabre scene.

Tbh, for the average punter in post Christian secular Scotland to work out the comings and goings of branches of Islam is nearly impossible.

Russian dolls don't have a look in.

How the Scottish cops managed to issue a statement as quick as they did means they've got serious help from inside the local Islamic community.

Horrible Story this, can't say I ever met him personally but I know shop keepers just like him. Absolute shame.

Within 24 hours my local newsagent knew the entire story.

Seems Asad was pretty well know for his beliefs and was attracting a lot of attention.

Seems Asad was pretty well know for his beliefs and was attracting a lot of attention.

If he was part of the Ashadiya Sect as noted above, i personally cant see what harm the man was doing. He sounded like a absolutely lovely guy and if he was murdered for having the belief that people should just get along and thats what his religion should preach then i honestly cant see the harm in that. Im not a religious person myself and cant pretend to understand any faith. But surely believing people should be good to one another is not worthy of death? Its a bloody terrible situation.

Reported for racism.

Very good.

Algerian fella I work with seems to have heard of him in passing as well due to some of his "wackier" statements.

He also said the Ashidaya were "a bit of a weird cult" but that most of the things that people say about them aren't true. Just a marginilsed group it's easy to point the finger at and talk shite about without anyone knowing enough about it to say otherwise.

As tragic as this story is the one thing that stands out for me is just how fucked up organised religions and their adherents are.

Away and don't talk shite.

Your "logic" seems to run like this.

"A deist did somethining mental.

So all deists are mental".

See also

"An atheist did something mental.

So all atheists are mental."

Archived