Where are you spending the Easter W/e?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Working and listening to drooling idiots tell me they can't pay their insurance because their goldfish is dead.

Show a bit of compassion ffs.

Went for a stag there. It was pish.

Lived there for 10 years, it's a cracking wee place except when arseholes in stag parties come to visit. Why you'd choose it for a stag is beyond me though.

P.S. It's also 1 hour away from Liverpool, Manchester and if you're desperate, Birmingham, if you want a proper night out.

Usually go to Cyprus for a week or two but I've been banned by Jet2 for an incident which took place shortly after the new year.

It's under appeal.

I often wonder what motivates you P+B fantasists.

Lived there for 10 years, it's a cracking wee place except when arseholes in stag parties come to visit. Why you'd choose it for a stag is beyond me though.

P.S. It's also 1 hour away from Liverpool, Manchester and if you're desperate, Birmingham, if you want a proper night out.

The groom lived in Manchester, so it was fairly local to him. Whitewater rafting at 8am in April in Wales was not fun; especially when one of the guys couldn't get into his wetsuit and basically pogoed his way round the changing room until his semi popped out, didn't notice and kept going. And he works for the BBC so I'm assuming it was on purpose.

The groom lived in Manchester, so it was fairly local to him. Whitewater rafting at 8am in April in Wales was not fun; especially when one of the guys couldn't get into his wetsuit and basically pogoed his way round the changing room until his semi popped out, didn't notice and kept going. And he works for the BBC so I'm assuming it was on purpose.

It's especially shit in Llangollen, you've only got about 100yds so you spend your time drifting down 10 yds, paddling back and drifting down again. I believe Bala's better for that but the pubs are shit and everyone pretends they don't speak English.

Archived