Greenock Morton V Mighty Raith 26th March......

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great day out. Excellent backing from the travelling fans and duly recognised by the players at the whistle.

We still pick up really stupid bookings though - it'll cost us badly one day.

McManus got himself so wound up after a shit shot at goal he was always going to do something stupid. That he didn't do Thomson a bad injury was just luck. Reckless almost doesn't cover it. But still only worth a yellow.

Joel's multi stepovers though... :lol::lol:

Great day out. Excellent backing from the travelling fans and duly recognised by the players at the whistle.

We still pick up really stupid bookings though - it'll cost us badly one day.

McManus got himself so wound up after a shit shot at goal he was always going to do something stupid. That he didn't do Thomson a bad injury was just luck. Reckless almost doesn't cover it. But still only worth a yellow.

Joel's multi stepovers though... :lol::lol:

Thought Callaghan was mom today was everywhere and always wanted the ball. Craigen not far behind. Passing was a lot better than on Tuesday and thought we dominated apart from 15min at end of the 1st half. Stewart is rubbish as a loan striker. Joel was good when he came on would of been good to see what he could do in a match from the start. Hope we have a go at rangers

Close game today but I'd say raith just edged it and deserved the win. Would like to see the goal again as I'm not sure whether it was a good piece of skill by craigen or he jumped expecting to get clattered. I've been really impressed by callachan on the two occasions I've seen him play this season. Has a lot of energy, gets forward and isn't afraid to do the dirty work. He's the kind of player that we are missing in our midfield. 

I find Morton very frustrating under Duffy. We have the makings of a good side but his insistence on not signing a defensive midfielder and initially filling the team with centre back and centre mids has cost us as well as his lack of tactical awareness. Thought Bobby Barr played well today as he has the past few games although he's found himself in a lot of space in the box and has chosen to cross the ball or check onto his right foot rather than take a shot at goal.

Good luck to raith in the playoffs. They're a good side and will cause the other teams problems.

The Norseman did not disappoint. That toilet hahahahaha great football pub

I love the Norsemen. So close to the ground you can forgive the toilets.

Great win by the team today. Fourth as good as secured. Fucking hell Ray I love you, although that may be the pints talking. Great support and great team

Archived