Player/Team of the year

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Coughlin's done a decent job in recovering Berwick's fortunes, McPherson continues to keep QP at the right end, albeit with frustrating to watch away tactics - in my opinion. But it really only should be between Weir, Naismith and Ferguson. For me the transformation from January last year to now makes me favour Ferguson.

Smith (Stirling Albion)

Mercer ( east Fife) can't think of any other right back who has impressed

Page ( East Fife )

Little ( Arbroath )

Naysmith ( East Fife )

Linn ( Arbroath )

Easton ( Elgin )

Flynn ( Annan )

Wilkie ( East Fife )

Austin ( East Fife )

Weatherson ( Annan )

ETA I have only seen Clyde once this season so can't really comment on their players

Fucking seriously....no more than one Clyde player in any teams of non-Clyde fans. No wonder all your teams are shit, if you can't spot decent players. He's unlikely to be named, but Waters has unquestionably had more impact on his teams fortunes than any other keeper. Not that the standard of keeping is up to much, but with the exception of last night he's been worth a goal a start. He was about as untested as i've seen, outwith coming for long-balls with his head. For all that Austin is a good player, i couldn't see a place in a Clyde team for one guy who's head and shooders above everyone else. If Austin is the show-pony, Clyde are the epitome of teamwork and workrate.

What a rambling mess.

Fucking seriously....no more than one Clyde player in any teams of non-Clyde fans. No wonder all your teams are shit, if you can't spot decent players. He's unlikely to be named, but Waters has unquestionably had more impact on his teams fortunes than any other keeper. Not that the standard of keeping is up to much, but with the exception of last night he's been worth a goal a start. He was about as untested as i've seen, outwith coming for long-balls with his head. For all that Austin is a good player, i couldn't see a place in a Clyde team for one guy who's head and shooders above everyone else. If Austin is the show-pony, Clyde are the epitome of teamwork and workrate.

Heads gone

Clyde are shite tbf. It's cute watching them believe they're turning into Barcelona because they've won a few games in the worst League Two for 20 years. They've absolutely pissed money away and signed Barry, who has yet to actually deliver anything, up again for the long term. Reeks of Colin Cameronesque disappointment ahead.

Clyde are shite tbf. It's cute watching them believe they're turning into Barcelona because they've won a few games in the worst League Two for 20 years. They've absolutely pissed money away and signed Barry, who has yet to actually deliver anything, up again for the long term. Reeks of Colin Cameronesque disappointment ahead.

It's not like you to be this bitter. Is it because we've signed your best player again?

Clyde are shite tbf. It's cute watching them believe they're turning into Barcelona because they've won a few games in the worst League Two for 20 years. They've absolutely pissed money away and signed Barry, who has yet to actually deliver anything, up again for the long term. Reeks of Colin Cameronesque disappointment ahe

Maybe because we are so shite, I worry the most about our pending fixture down your way. Coughlin has improved things and you were unlucky not to take something from the last two games against us :P

In terms of pissing money away - not true, and yes Barry has yet to deliver anything apart from a team spirit not seen since 2006 and an actual professionalism around the club football wise, probably not seen before, oh and a real chance of winning the league a year earlier than Duffy's team managed threatened it.

Finally, Barry has made our record against your lot a lot prettier on the eye, so there's always that.

Pumped you 5-0 at your place so you must be really shite then.

So shit you have taken 1 point from us this season. We pumped you 5-0 in your own ground and we are sitting in second 1 point from first. Away and shove it!

Archived