Sign in to follow this  
FirsPark

New Shire Site - a bit of never-say-die spirit!

http://www.thefootballnetwork.net/offers the chance to run a website for your favourite (league or non-league) club. It's an offer which may have been taken up in the past but for some reason very few clubs' sites are currently active. In Scotland only an Airdrieonians fan has an operating site...but as from today ...step forward The Shire!

In their present predicament a new website is definitely the last thing on earth the Shire need right now but it probably won't do any harm! It's not as if they get lots of publicity elsewhere! 

There's quite a lot about Alex Ferguson on it at the moment (so not really that topical!) but I assume that was just to get it started. Wonder how long it will last?

East Stirlingshire are not yet listed in the scroll down menu but the new site can be accessed via http://www.thefootballnetwork.net/main/s765/

I've just had a second look at this Shire site - www.theshire.thefootballnetwork.net

I'm not sure about the site itself, which is pretty basic, but it appears there's still plenty of life in the old club yet.

East Stirlingshire should rename themselves East Stirlingshiter!

Serious question - do halfwits gravitate to the Bully Wee naturally or is it watching the team that does it to them?

Serious question - do halfwits gravitate to the Bully Wee naturally or is it watching the team that does it to them?

Overly gracious there old chum. Much less than half a wit in that yin.