Sign in to follow this  
NorthernLights

Title Race

So will the SPFL be writing the HL fixture list for us if Cove ground shared with Locos after promotion?

Looks like it, as the SPFL side has priority over the shared ground they're playing at if they're sharing with a lower league team,don't think it'll be much of a problem to be honest as it already happens with Clyde and Cumbernauld Colts sharing Broadwood.

Aye,I think that about rules out Brora ltl,straight fight between Cove and Formartine now,big game between the 2 of them coming up next week!!

Definitely Wick 2-2 Brora. Was there!

I've been at matches where I wasn't too sure of the score, so I won't take that as a ringing endorsement! :lol:

Tempted to head over to Inverurie on Wednesday for Cove v Fortmartine.  If Formartine don't win then it would take something of Hibsesque proportions for Cove not to win the league.

Tempted to head over to Inverurie on Wednesday for Cove v Fortmartine. If Formartine don't win then it would take something of Hibsesque proportions for Cove not to win the league.

Should be a belter of a game NL,agree if Cove don't lose on Wednesday it would then take a monumental fook up to stop them taking the title!!

Can cove get promoted ?

Yes,apparently they've registered Inverurie's Harlaw Park as their home ground next season if promoted,being the SPFL team though they will need to have first shout on Harlaw Park over Loco's.

0-0 at half time. Game has been played at a frantic pace but scrappy as a result. Cove have had the slightly better chances. Good size of crowd in Harlaw Park tonight.

Yes,apparently they've registered Inverurie's Harlaw Park as their home ground next season if promoted,being the SPFL team though they will need to have first shout on Harlaw Park over Loco's.

Hope the locos charge them the the whole cost of running Harlaw Park if this happens. 

Looks like 3 hard away games though? One Saturday then one Monday? Hope they do it though.

I would only say away to Turriff at the Haughs is thee only toughie lichtie,there just about there now!!