Title Race

NorthernLights

CeJwB_YW8AEYSwB.jpg

We are set for a fantastic end to the season with Brora, Cove and Formartine all fighting for the title.  

Tomorrow fixtures are:

Cove v Deveronvale 

Strathspey Thistle v Brora

Wick v Fortmartine

And on Saturday:

Fort William v Cove

Fomartine v Brora

I can't be bothered listing the rest of the fixtures at the moment!  I'm disappointed that I'm away in Glasgow this weekend as I would have love to have gone to the Fortmartine v Brora game.  Out of the three teams going for the title I would like to see Formartine win it.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From the League 2 Thread:

|    Brora     |     Cove     |  Formartine

|              |              |

- W 23 Mar | Strathsp (A) | Deveronv (H) | Wick     (A)

Sat 26 Mar | Formart  (A) | Fort Wil (A) | Brora    (H)

- W 30 Mar | Huntly   (H) | Strathsp (H) |

Sat 02 Apr | Wick     (A) | Rothes   (A) | Huntly   (H)

- W 06 Apr | Forres   (A) | Formart  (H) | Cove     (A)

Sat 09 Apr |              |   no match   | Clachnac (H)   

- W 13 Apr |              | Clachnac (A) | Nairn    (A)

Sat 16 Apr | Deveronv (H) | Turriff  (A) | Strathsp (A)

Yeah, I think Formantine are the form team in the league at the minute, so I think they'll just do enough to pip Cove and Brora to the title.

Could go to any of the three of them.

Cove's cheating (refusing to spend money on their ground and then becoming homeless so they could spend on the team) means they can go tuck themselves in. Would be hilarious for Formartine to blow it again. Not fussed if Brora win it again, in a few years we'll all be removing those titles from the record books anyway, Lance Armstrong style.

Lol.

Cove ain't going anywhere til they get a ground.

Formartine going up would be hilarious. They're pissing and moaning about a midweek game away to Wick tonight.

The only one moaning about a midweek trip to Wick is you Jimmy (and your a Lossie fan)as everyone can quite clearly see on the Wick v Formartine match thread over on Fitbanorth,not one Formartine fan has complained. As for Cove,as you know,they are registered to play out of Harlaw Park Inverurie next season if they go up or not.You don't like Cove,I don't like Keith,that's fine that's our opinion's,everyone has one.

You seem to have the fair hump that I have an opinion. :lol:

Cove ain't going up if they're stuck at Harlaw.

The original match thread between Wick and Formartine is two pages of moaning about the fixture being midweek, in particular folk laughing at Kris Hunter.

You seem to have the fair hump that I have an opinion. :lol:

Cove ain't going up if they're stuck at Harlaw.

The original match thread between Wick and Formartine is two pages of moaning about the fixture being midweek, in particular folk laughing at Kris Hunter.

That's what a fitba forum is for Jim,opinions and a lot will be different from our own. Personally I would like to see a team from our league go up this year but as you know Jim it's anyone from 3 then it's a playoff v probably Ed City then another playoff probably v Shire.Very much a tough ask especially at the end of a trying season.

The only one moaning about a midweek trip to Wick is you Jimmy (and your a Lossie fan)as everyone can quite clearly see on the Wick v Formartine match thread over on Fitbanorth,not one Formartine fan has complained. As for Cove,as you know,they are registered to play out of Harlaw Park Inverurie next season if they go up or not.You don't like Cove,I don't like Keith,that's fine that's our opinion's,everyone has one.

So will the SPFL be writing the HL fixture list for us if Cove ground shared with Locos after promotion?

Archived