Aberdeen v Hamilton, 3-4-16

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bit of a strange pick for a Sunday Lunchtime TV game. Accies fans will be in the Main Stand for this one.

We could be doing with bouncing back here as I don't fancy our chances at Tynecastle the week after.

2-0 the Dons.

That will be the first 20 mins. What do you think the final score will be.

Horrible kick-off time. I was one of the 50 (at most) that made the trip in the midweek game and I can't see there being many more this time around. At least the Main Stand will be a new experience. As for the game, I'd play Brophy with Crawford behind him and Docherty and Imrie out wide. I think Kurakins is back so Ziggy will probably go back to RB and Kurakins to LB. Is this a game suited for the 5 at the back?

Considering we only have one striker and therefore can't play two up front, I'd suggest it is not. 3 centre backs on one striker is stupid, IMO.

You can't have seen much of our centre backs then :(

I'm sure the Pittodrie crowd won't moan once during this 90mins.

Anyway any win will do but could do with a wee moral boosting 3 or 4-0 before heading to Gorgie.

Yip cannings teams are good for shipping 4/5

Bit of a strange pick for a Sunday Lunchtime TV game. Accies fans will be in the Main Stand for this one.

We could be doing with bouncing back here as I don't fancy our chances at Tynecastle the week after.

2-0 the Dons.

Understandable sentiment but the fact hearts go to Inverness the Tuesday before they play us gives me a wee bit of hope for that game yet

Archived