Player Of The Year

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Always wondered why Cerny never got a look in with us. He was the tits at Hamilton and seems to be doing well with you lot.

He's barely put a foot wrong since joining and I was surprised we managed to get him to sign an extension this season. The guy's a class act.

Liam Polworth is pretty much a stick on for the Young Player award.

I'd say Kris Commons or Sean Dillon for Player of the Year.

Surprised no one has mentioned Louis Moult? He has made some step up from playing in The English non-league, he is scoring goals for fun!

Louis moult is a good shout but the token diddy goalscorer slot will be taken by Rooney or Hemmings.

The fucking Ross County fan just told you Irvine doesn't deserve to get in the team of the season, let alone POTY.

Just because he's sworded Celtic doesn't make him POTY ffs. If that was the case, Ryan Jack would get it every year.

He will have no chance of winning it of course but Jamie MacDonald really should be in with a shout of best keeper. He has been sensational and we would already be relegated if it wasn't for him.

Griffiths has been the best player in the country this season and should definitely win, but I totally agree with this - MacDonald has had an outstanding season and definitely deserves to be nominated.

Shinnie has been Aberdeen best player by a mile this season as Jonny Hayes isn't consistent enough. It is obvious that Griffiths will win player of the year, not so sure about young player of the year but we don't really have anyone regular enough to be up for that award. 

Archived