Name the Mozzamozza new family cat.

Romeo

Interesting that nigger isn't banned, considering some of the pish that's been implemented by the word filter.

Surely the name now has to be Tom McB. Anything else would be disrespectful.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting that nigger isn't banned, considering some of the pish that's been implemented by the word filter.

Surely the name now has to be Tom McB. Anything else would be disrespectful.

My inspiration was actually nigger the dog from the classic pink Floyd film the wall. Any racial undertones are purely in the mind of the reader and reveal more about themselves than my suggestion.

My inspiration was actually nigger the dog from the classic pink Floyd film the wall. Any racial undertones are purely in the mind of the reader and reveal more about themselves than my suggestion.

Obviously. Dreadful that Pink Floyd references are still used in this day and age. For shame.

I think the film was the Dambusters. Thank you.

I think the film was the Dambusters. Thank you.

Biggie, you normally are correct but I'm afraid you're well off the mark on this one, Pink Floyd weren't in the Dambusters, I think it was Procal Harum?

Btw isn't "Ginger" the polite anagrammatical version of "Nigger"?

MoMo get a black cat & call it Ginger, we'll all know what you mean without it appearing offensive. I think.

Grimbo

Eta "Grimbo" is not an anagram of anything offensive unless there is something called Rim Bog, oh hang on a minute, I've had an idea for another thread.

Archived