West Super League Conspiracy

Talbot Bing

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty sure I've been to Cumnock midweek with Lok and definitely Beechwood. 1-0 up with 8 mins to go...

Welcome to the world of being the top team mate. Talbot fans have been getting it for years lol.

As the kids say " Haters are gonna hate" :-D ;D

Pollok not been a top team in last 6 years, they,ll finish mid table this season and lose in the semi finals, and they have blasted an absolute fortune to get that good.

And you would know how much Pollok have spent by....by...eh let me think, by making it up.

Might not have had the same success as before, but we have won 5 trophies in the last 6 seasons which is one less than Beith have won this century.

As for the mid table and semi finalists, that would be an excellent season for us, and would show progression that had been lacking since Rab left. So while I get how highly you think of Pollok and live in fear of us and therefore assume we should win everything and are surprised when we don't, Pollok fans recognise success this season is ultimately progression on the park and if we were lucky enough to win the Scottish it would be pleasant surprise as very few would have ever expected it.

I hope you are not too excited at the minute it's only 2 sleeps until you get to watch us play, that's if you go to the Beith games as you never seem to comment on your 'own team'

5 trophys is that the 1s the ayrshire teams don't play in

Saturday is a glorified friendly for us. League challenge gone at the start of the season and by failing to take a point off the kirky mob. If you'd given me semis and top 6 in August id have taken it. 2 Central League Cups and a sectional league cup which you have your equivalents. An league title all be it a lower title but against some good teams and an Evening Times cup where we played Talbot.

Did Beith not fail to win the first division when they went down?

I,ll send you a box tetley tea bags for them, Beith best win on saturday or I, ll be getting pelters. Good luck in your semi final and hope Beith see you in the last 2

gonnae make it PG Tips instead??

Can I sense a bit of bad blood between Pollok and Beith? Thought it was Kilbirnie that was both their natural enemy this season. Hmm :-/

Nah they are just upset that despite being "shite" we've already pumped them this season.

What's wrong with a little friendly banter without people getting all upset. Do I think pollok are well run club and top junior side of course I do. Do I like getting there posters to bite of course I do its all about the juniors after all and the banter that comes with it

Archived