The Play-Offs 15/16

Why are BT not interested in the Saturday tie?

I'd imagine they're thinking that it wouldn't pull in many viewers as they're a lot of competition at that time slot. They're already showing Norwich-Man Utd and Sky will have a couple of Championship games on as that's the last day of the season for them.

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd imagine they're thinking that it wouldn't pull in many viewers as they're a lot of competition at that time slot. They're already showing Norwich-Man Utd and Sky will have a couple of Championship games on as that's the last day of the season for them.

I get what you're trying to say but I'd put my house on it that Hibs V Raith would have more viewers than Inverness v Utd.

I get what you're trying to say but I'd put my house on it that Hibs V Raith would have more viewers than Inverness v Utd.

That may be true but playing Wednesday night followed by Friday night can't happen so Inverness v Utd will have to do..

I see it being between Falkirk and Hibs. Either of them should see off the woeful Kilmarnock or the possibly even worse Hamilton.

Head to head this season, Hibs have beaten Raith four times in five matches (2-0, 1-0 at Easter Road and 2-1 and 2-0 at Starks Park). They lost one match away 2-1.

Falkirk have beaten Raith twice (1-0 at home, 2-1 away) and have two draws (both 2-2 home and away).

Hibs have beaten Falkirk once (1-0 away) and have three draws (1-1, 1-1 and 2-2).

The main concern for Hibs is the large number of matches to play, four before a potential first leg of the playoff final (and six before the potential final leg) so they will have to do some squad rotation. Falkirk have it slightly easier with two matches to play should they get through. Raith would also have four to play should they go through.

Hibs have the edge on head to head encounters and seem to raise their game for the big matches (while messing up against Dumbarton, Alloa, Queen of the South, etc.). They also have a bigger and deeper squad than Falkirk or Raith. They have beaten Aberdeen, Dundee United (twice), St Johnstone, Hearts, and Inverness so far this season in cup competitions. They have also beaten Rangers twice (as have Falkirk).

Im realy hoping its hamilton not killie. Killie have some momentum and goals. Theyr defence is shite but ours is huming. If its v hibs or raith then theyr going to be fucked after 4 games in 10 days. If its killie in 11th place id make them favourates .

Not getting my hopes up for promotion. Pur defence gives away too many freebies

I see it being between Falkirk and Hibs. Either of them should see off the woeful Kilmarnock or the possibly even worse Hamilton.

Head to head this season, Hibs have beaten Raith four times in five matches (2-0, 1-0 at Easter Road and 2-1 and 2-0 at Starks Park). They lost one match away 2-1.

Falkirk have beaten Raith twice (1-0 at home, 2-1 away) and have two draws (both 2-2 home and away).

Hibs have beaten Falkirk once (1-0 away) and have three draws (1-1, 1-1 and 2-2).

The main concern for Hibs is the large number of matches to play, four before a potential first leg of the playoff final (and six before the potential final leg) so they will have to do some squad rotation. Falkirk have it slightly easier with two matches to play should they get through. Raith would also have four to play should they go through.

Hibs have the edge on head to head encounters and seem to raise their game for the big matches (while messing up against Dumbarton, Alloa, Queen of the South, etc.). They also have a bigger and deeper squad than Falkirk or Raith. They have beaten Aberdeen, Dundee United (twice), St Johnstone, Hearts, and Inverness so far this season in cup competitions. They have also beaten Rangers twice (as have Falkirk).

Im realy hoping its hamilton not killie. Killie have some momentum and goals. Theyr defence is shite but ours is huming. If its v hibs or raith then theyr going to be fucked after 4 games in 10 days. If its killie in 11th place id make them favourates .

Not getting my hopes up for promotion. Pur defence gives away too many freebies

In the event we make the final would prefer Accies also as they look a mess currently.

Relegating Killie would be good for lols however

Archived