The Play-Offs 15/16

Yes we do...

http://spfl.co.uk/news/article/premiership-play-off-final-update/

...confirmed over two weeks ago. You're having a mare.

I know their are 2 dates that was kind of the point I was making.

Why not just use date 2 and scrap the original date and we all know when it is?

Hate the if, but maybe scenario.

Why are you pointing out that even though it's the same as the quarter final 2nd leg with Hibs V Raith?

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know their are 2 dates that was kind of the point I was making.

Why not just use date 2 and scrap the original date and we all know when it is?

Hate the if, but maybe scenario.

Why are you pointing out that even though it's the same as the quarter final 2nd leg with Hibs V Raith?

Surely if Falkirk made the final, you'd rather finish at the weekend than play two midweeks?

As for the game on Wednesday, if it was Hibs, it has nothing to do with you, if it was Falkirk, you'd be at the game so why would it bother you if it's on tv?

The 1st post told you my gripe.

The playoffs are a shambles.

We also don't know the date of the final because of Hibs.

I have people asking me to make plans and I simply can't because the whole thing is ifs buts and maybes

In what way are your plans affected? If you lot finish second, you won't be affected by Hibs having to play on the Sunday because of the Hearts game- Raith will. If the dates of the final are moved, you won't be affected either, because it will be as a result of them knocking you out, the 11th placed Premiership team will be.

The only thing affecting your plans will be how Falkirk get on tomorrow and in the play offs when they arrive, not by anything to do with Hibs' congested schedule.

In what way are your plans affected? If you lot finish second, you won't be affected by Hibs having to play on the Sunday because of the Hearts game- Raith will. If the dates of the final are moved, you won't be affected either, because it will be as a result of them knocking you out, the 11th placed Premiership team will be.

The only thing affecting your plans will be how Falkirk get on tomorrow and in the play offs when they arrive, not by anything to do with Hibs' congested schedule.

When is the Hibs game (if it's them) going to KO? I've missed a KO time.

Right now I can't make plans to watch the Quarter final 2nd leg if it's live because it might be Saturday (us) or Sunday (Hibs)

You are right that none of this will matter to Falkirk games being played.

Just to when fans can watch them.

I'm not that bitter that if we aren't in them I won't be watching

Surely that can't be the case if Hibs play Rovers in quarter-final as presumably that is the Sunday beforehand with Hearts being at home on the Saturday?

Article I read suggested that we'd play Rovers at 12.30 on the Saturday.

This has made me really pissed off. Not that it effects what games I can and cannot make, but Doncaster and the SPFL are taking the piss out of all 3 of us. What ever way this all pans out I hope the Championship team manages to get up one way or another, but I can't see it. I also hope Hbs can win the Cup.

Maybe they have come to realise, what they have between Falkirk Hibs And Raith is miles better for TV than Motherwell Partick Inverness etc

Archived