East Fife - Queens Park

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think that might be his first East Fife game he has been allowed since the Berwick cup tie when he sent off 3 East a Fife players and gave the worst penalty decision ever.Sure Naysmith said that in all his years in football it was the poorest officiating he had ever seen.

Craig Charleston Appointed = Definite Away Win.

Still responsible for the single worst refereeing performance I've ever seen. Firs Park a good number of years ago. Some of the most mind boggling decisions I've ever seen given on a football pitch. 

If I travlled 2 hours, paid £30 for entry, pies and a few beers and the manager was running 5-4-1, I wouldn't be to happy.

Even if you won? Clubs don't deserve fans like you!

Even if you won? Clubs don't deserve fans like you!

If your taking time away from your family, travelling to Elgin/Annan, so away up to 12hours on a saturday and spending £70 on your saturday for your teams tactics being to bore the other team I would seriously consider spending the money in other ways or with the family mentioned and the start of post.

Its league 2, surely you have to have a go at other teams....

If your taking time away from your family, travelling to Elgin/Annan, so away up to 12hours on a saturday and spending £70 on your saturday for your teams tactics being to bore the other team I would seriously consider spending the money in other ways or with the family mentioned and the start of post.

Its league 2, surely you have to have a go at other teams....

So The Spider thinks that clubs dont deserve fans like us...you mean fans who travel to every game they can and dont miss home games or attend club quizes, buy merchandise and in general tey to bring as many people as we can to games. So with all of that I think we are entitled to an opinion...

This kid has no input apart from to troll someone who follows his team everywhere. I forgot that Spider is clearly an informed dedicated fan who is never disappointed with team selection ever. I can see the point of Sa1nts original post, who wants to spend money, family time and personal time to watch a team setup not to lose, if your team travels with that mentality then any win is luck or a mistake from the opponent but I am sure that Spider will disagree being the fount of knowledge he is. Clearly Spider has nothing better to do than troll other people as a cry for help......do you need some pals Spider or maybe you could actually input something we find interesting you keyboard warrior.

Hope Nathan Austin gets hit by a bus before kick off

Then going by the last two games, we'll just score the four without him!!'

Archived