West Super League

Stujay

With the business end of the season fast approaching, who do we all think will win the super west??

From memory, this has been one of the most open leagues that there has been. Technically, everyone with the exception of Irvine Meadow can win. Realistically theres probably about 5 or 6 teams that have a great chance of topping the table at the end of the season.

Pollok are top for now, but have played more games than their competitors. Will they remain on top for the rest of the season or will they be caught?

Personally, my money is either on KRR or Talbot.

Who will win??

It's a bit strange you writing off your own team, considering you have the points on the board, and still got talbot to play.

It's difficult to look beyond Talbot and Hurlford though.

Talbot for me, have the experience. We'd need to win the rest of our games and hope the Talbot have a mini collapse. Stranger things have happened in football but for me our focus is on the Scottish, get one or two more players in and go again next year.

It's a bit strange you writing off your own team, considering you have the points on the board, and still got talbot to play.

It's difficult to look beyond Talbot and Hurlford though.

aye got the points on the board, but im sure most Lok fans will agree that it will be a tough task to hang on to the top with 6 defeats....

with everyone having games in hand its anyones guess, but i feel that other teams will come out stronger.

whoever it is will be the least convincing champions for a number of years.

It looks like Talbot at the moment but Hurlford could still challenge. A few others have flattered to deceive but never really put the required daylight between themselves and the big hitters when they had the chance.

Beith to win it by going 10 straight wins.. on serious note I think Talbot will come through to snatch it, but with pollok top the fixture man will make it very difficult for challengers by shafting them with fixtures.

Beith to win it by going 10 straight wins.. on serious note I think Talbot will come through to snatch it, but with pollok top the fixture man will make it very difficult for challengers by shafting them with fixtures.

can we not have a thread going without the conspiracy theories??

can we not have a thread going without the conspiracy theories??

Shall we call it the X files

every thread recently turns in to the same old chat about pollok conspiracy theories....whats the point in having a forum with multiple subjects when it just descends into the same old shite!

Kenny posting and mentioning his team in the post. First of 2016.

Well done

At least this week you are playing Pollok so gives you a chance to mention your second team in all your posts this week.

Archived