Dunfermline vs Brechin

Your hatred of Dods knows no bounds. 

In the last 4 games Dods has changed formations to suit the opposition ranging from a back 5 to a flat back four. So I don't know where you are coming from with that one 

Reading what just about every Pars fan is saying has me thinking that we can stay up.  Obviously your bitterness doesn't allow such positive thinking .

Just like when Mr Weir was in charge,although Mr Weir has a better footballing brain.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well done Dunfermline ,! Guess it was obvious from day 1 you guys were gonna win the league when you blew us away ! Good luck in co Ming seasons in your quest to get back to the top ! I enjoyed yesterday's game and even the most biased Pars fan would nt have grudged us a point had we scored again ! Cracking finish to win the league tho! I thought Thommo n Jackos work rate was amazing Big Thommowon everything in the air ! We deserved to be 2 down but soon turned it around ! New guy showed up well but could ve done better with his first half chance ! Even Smithy at right back was nt bad for a change ! Down points Smithys booking for time wasting when we re the team losing ??? And Service in Elizabethan !! Ordered lunch at 12 45 and still waiting yet ha ha

Jackson and Thomson were excellent, the work rate they put in was unreal, had McCabe and Big Ben (who was lucky not to get a 2nd yellow) all over the place. I liked Thomson's Berkamp-esque control out on the wide left in the 2nd half.

Well done Dunfermline ,! Guess it was obvious from day 1 you guys were gonna win the league when you blew us away ! Good luck in co Ming seasons in your quest to get back to the top ! I enjoyed yesterday's game and even the most biased Pars fan would nt have grudged us a point had we scored again ! Cracking finish to win the league tho! I thought Thommo n Jackos work rate was amazing Big Thommowon everything in the air ! We deserved to be 2 down but soon turned it around ! New guy showed up well but could ve done better with his first half chance ! Even Smithy at right back was nt bad for a change ! Down points Smithys booking for time wasting when we re the team losing ??? And Service in Elizabethan !! Ordered lunch at 12 45 and still waiting yet ha ha

!

It was for a foul on Andy Geggan. At the time I thought there was a foul, but you can't really see either way in the highlights as there's a body right in the way of it. Probably one that could have gone either way.

Not as dramatic as other league title wins, but a great day regardless. 1986 was before I started going, so I've never before had the experience of waiting for another result to come through to see us go up or stay up.

It was a decent game yesterday, although I thought we were far too open for most of the first half. We were good at the start, but the game was changing even before we got the second goal, with Brechin getting loads of time and space every time they tried to play through us. The last 20 minutes of the first half were bizarre, with us playing like we were behind.

Brechin played really well, and were unlucky not to get a point from that. I've been impressed with Robert Thomson each time he's played against us this year, even in the 6-1, and he looks nothing like the player we had a couple of years back. He looks like he can play the role of the big striker, which is not something you'd ever have said when he was with us. He gave Brad McKay a really tough game there, and the partnership with Jackson worked well.

P.s. Albion have pulled a master stroke selling out a game which is now meaningless.

COYP  :thumsup2  :thumsup2  :thumsup2

No it isn't. Albion are still going for a playoff place. And I want us to score more goals.

I got mine just before half time. Slightly warm but moist, just how I like them.

Half time came and I only had to wait 2 mins until reports of 'sold out bridies' came through. It's as if I'd played this game before.

Only amatuers go for something to eat/drink at half time. A truly ludicrous time to do it.

What on earth was Jacko's goal ruled out for?!

To me it looks like Paul McLean leans into Geggan's legs after Geggan has to avoid Richards Everton and is off balance with the ball falling to Andy Jackson.  So pretty soft looking at the highlights.

Jackson fouled the guy,get over it we got beat we move on.

Eyesight's not your strong point is it?  Can you let me know when your birthday is I'd like to buy you a present to cheer you up.

post-31306-0-90385600-1459084535_thumb.j

Seen them given, seen them not given. Same could be said for tackle on Fez and the one on Moffat when he was clean through, swings and roundabouts.

Seen decisions given when there is evidence of contact or alledged contact ..............Still struggling to work this one out though . 

We have accepted that when you are at the bottom , things just don't go your way.

Seen decisions given when there is evidence of contact or alledged contact ..............Still struggling to work this one out though . 

We have accepted that when you are at the bottom , things just don't go your way.

That's true, there were probably about 3 fouls either way in that stromash tbf

Archived