Will Stubbs Survive?

Guest Back Post Misses

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

More than likely,

You could say that after putting more money into Rangers than any of the current board you should more thankful to Mike Ashley than anyone at a Rangers for funding such a successful season in that case!

You could say that after putting more money into Rangers than any of the current board you should more thankful to Mike Ashley than anyone at a Rangers for funding such a successful season in that case!

i could, but id also do that in a rangers related thread

back onto hibs, think the current squad will be kept together if the thinkable happens and they f**k up promotion?

We'd a tricky spell earlier in the season when we were struggling to break teams down and were being hit on the break, luckily oor bad spell came earlier in the season and we were able to work it oot.

Stubbs has had hibs playing some really good fitba and has a strong squad with some good/experienced players, they'll probably come good.

We'd a tricky spell earlier in the season when we were struggling to break teams down and were being hit on the break, luckily oor bad spell came earlier in the season and we were able to work it oot.

Stubbs has had hibs playing some really good fitba and has a strong squad with some good/experienced players, they'll probably come good.

The number of games they'll have to play will prove too much for them.

Yeah the fact their having to call games off against dumbarton which further increases the congestion just shows you that stubbs has very little confidence in his squad just now.

We have quite a few injuries to key players, especially in midfield. To lose McGinn and Henderson as well as Cummings would f**k us.

It's the correct decision.

i could, but id also do that in a rangers related thread

back onto hibs, think the current squad will be kept together if the thinkable happens and they f**k up promotion?

It depends who has the money to offer us for the players on long term contracts.

Always makes me laugh when I read the posts from the business experts on here.

For as long as there's a possibility of spending a 3rd season in this division the board will have spent a lot of time considering the financial implications of doing so.

Just because some boys on here can't plan their finances beyond the next payday doesn't mean a multi million pound business is as careless.

Multi million? What is Hibs top line? £4 or £5m

We have quite a few injuries to key players, especially in midfield. To lose McGinn and Henderson as well as Cummings would f**k us.

It's the correct decision.

When you play us it will be your 4th game in 10 days. When you play Sevco I think it will be your 6th game in 17days. It will be a surprise if Hibs get through their April marathon without either more injuries or suspensions. The last thing Hibs should have been doing this weekend is cancelling a game. If you can't beat Dumbarton at HOME with the size of squad you have then you won't be getting promoted or deserve to be.

If we beat Livingston Saturday, 9 points will look a huge gap even with the 3 games in hand.

On paper your last three games are easier than ours but hey football is not played on paper.

When you play us it will be your 4th game in 10 days. When you play Sevco I think it will be your 6th game in 17days. It will be a surprise if Hibs get through their April marathon without either more injuries or suspensions. The last thing Hibs should have been doing this weekend is cancelling a game. If you can't beat Dumbarton at HOME with the size of squad you have then you won't be getting promoted or deserve to be.

If we beat Livingston Saturday, 9 points will look a huge gap even with the 3 games in hand.

On paper your last three games are easier than ours but hey football is not played on paper.

So IF we go up through the playoffs we won't deserve it because we rearranged the game against Dumbarton? Good one, m9.

Hibs fans are good at hiding their embarrassment that if they're without a couple of players they're worried by Dumbarton at Home.

Basically admitting for all that cash you pay you have about 15 players you trust and the rest are a waste of a wage.

Hibs fans are good at hiding their embarrassment that if they're without a couple of players they're worried by Dumbarton at Home.

Basically admitting for all that cash you pay you have about 15 players you trust and the rest are a waste of a wage.

Remember that time we rearranged the game with Falkirk and one of the players who was away scored the winning goal?

Remember that time we rearranged the game with Falkirk and one of the players who was away scored the winning goal?

The penalty? I'm so impressed.

The credit goes to the guy who won it by falling over imo.

Also a footnote to the blind ref

Archived