Your best mate

Name: Scott Muirhead

Hair: yes (brown)

Met through: plumbing and joinery course, West Lothian College (September 2011)

Team supported: Man United and Brazil

Rangers sympathiser: yes

Knows his dad: no

Mother: MILF - yes

Siblings: nil

Best qualities: always available for 5s, good listener and knows the tricks of the trade

Highlight: Cancun 2015

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name: Big hairy German
Hair: Massive beard
Met through: Uni
Team supported: Peterborough United 
Rangers sympathiser: no
Mother: MILF - unknown
Siblings: 1 (sister - wid)
Best qualities: Solid wingman, knows his beers, always up for a game of FIFA
Highlight: Living together for a few months in 2014

Name: Scott Muirhead

Hair: yes (brown)

Met through: plumbing and joinery course, West Lothian College (September 2011)

Team supported: Man United and Brazil

Rangers sympathiser: yes

Mother: MILF - yes

Siblings: nil

Best qualities: always available for 5s, good listener and knows the tricks of the trade

Highlight: Cancun 2015

Handy when fitting a shower door.

Fitting one of those tomorrow morning. Part of a major bathroom overhaul at a council house in Harthill. New shower being fitted, new toilet, sink getting a good going over and new flooring. It's up for sale, PM me if you're interested - offers over £70K.

Fitting one of those tomorrow morning. Part of a major bathroom overhaul at a council house in Harthill. New shower being fitted, new toilet, sink getting a good going over and new flooring. It's up for sale, PM me if you're interested - offers over £70K.

Does the council know? :lol:

69?

Not an estate agent btw, just ITK

Harthill you say.

Estate agent to viewers, 'here we have the fridge and the washing machine, moving on there is the three piece suite and if you'll follow me inside the house.............................................'

Do you get the rest of Harthill free?

I don't have any best friend as such - over the years there have been people who I have spent more time with than others but pretty much drift in and out of contact with them plus I moved about a bit so changed my friends quite a bit. Quite enjoy having freedom without folk bothering me to do stuff nowadays though.

Archived