The race for second place

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we'll finish on 68 points. If Hibs beat us then two other wins should be enough for them.

It's a nice thought but although I'm still confident of Hibs doing well in the actual play offs it's difficult to imagine them beating anyone in the league just now.  I said months ago that's it's pretty easy to nullify Hibs and if an already relegated Championship club can do it, anybody can.

I think we'll finish on 68 points. If Hibs beat us then two other wins should be enough for them.

Ive got the 70pt mark figure in my head....two draws followed by a win, which would mean Hibs would need 12pts in their remaining 4 games, 10pts if they can overtake the goal difference of 8 

5pts should be our minimum target, avoid defeat on Tuesday and the pressure will be on us, in the two remaining games, tho hopefully Hibs will Hibs it and perhaps make our last two games in the league friendlies.

Hibs remaining fixtures:

12/04 Falkirk (h)

20/04 Sevco (h)

23/04 Morton (a)

26/04 Dumbarton (h)

01/05 Queen of the South (h)

Falkirk remaining fixtures:

12/04 Hibs (a)

20/04 Raith Rovers (a)

01/05 Morton (h)

12670671_1300065350007015_11480310659782

can see us getting 69 points, one win, loss and a draw from our last 3 games, meaning Hibs (considering they are the team we get beaten off) will need 8 points behind with 4 games to play and I can't see them winning them all however. If we win or draw I can see us finishing 2nd. Its all to play for if we loose on tuesday.

Guest Back Post Misses

You are Martin Ritchie aren't you?

Archived