St Mirren v Raith Rovers 22/3/16

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty even game but we're playing well. Connolly a handful. Harry could be doing a lot better. At 2-0 we should have been seeing it out to half time but gave away a scrappy goal. Hopefully we can keep it on the ground second half and secure the win. More goals at both ends likely though

Alex Rae sent to the stand. What a total moron, Saints fans and management up in arms about not getting a foul for Benedictus being pulled down. 

The booers are starting. Would be a great time to nab a third.

Alex Rae sent to the stand. What a total moron, Saints fans and management up in arms about not getting a foul for Benedictus being pulled down. 

The booers are starting. Would be a great time to nab a third.

Classic Rae.

St Mirren fans give a standing ovation to an awful challenge on McKeown that wastes  time and draws a yellow... One of the more bizarre things I've seen at the football.

FT 2-1

Didn't do enough second half to deserve anything from the game. Would take a Hibs from Raith for them not to make 4th now, good luck to them in the playoffs.

Our season has been over in a competitive sense for a few weeks now. Are we going to finish 5th, 6th, 7th or 8th? Who knows, who cares.

It's all about establishing who's worth keeping on next term for us now, and there's very few who are in my opinion. From a senior player point of view I'd keep Watson, Baird (poor tonight but still young and had a decent season) and Mallan.

All the rest can go and it's then up to Rae to mould us into a top 4 side over the summer.

Archived