Today's Scores 19th March

ex-german exile

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Posted on the web site Lugar win 4 3 and the points given to Lugar in the league table unbelievable how many things do they get wrong

Just another one to add to their growing list

Can't believe this score considering both sides form going into it! Wow, well done Saints.

Who was it said football was a funny old game? How we go from last week's performance to today I can't explain but a Sibanda hat trick and a Sturrock goal gave us a comfortable win, even playing the last half hour with 10 men.

Ardeer 0 craigmark 3

Really good performance from the boys

Best organised Craigmark team I've seen and good to see the committee and fan numbers bolstered from a couple of years ago.

Cheers tbh that's my first craigmark match I was impressed my son has just joined them

Where'd he play? Saw that the young keeper and sub striker were both new names. Both did well.

What has happened to Ardeer over the last year. Went from doing well in the Adl with promotion & a decent super 1st campaign despite relegation to an absolute shambles

We actually aren't that bad, as silly as it may sound. Bottom of the ADL doesn't seem to be as weak as previous years. We're obviously not great though, confidence is low and we desperately need a morale boosting win.

We actually aren't that bad, as silly as it may sound. Bottom of the ADL doesn't seem to be as weak as previous years. We're obviously not great though, confidence is low and we desperately need a morale boosting win.

You had your chances today but you can see the confidence isn't there but it will come.

Can't believe this score considering both sides form going into it! Wow, well done Saints.

aye bit surprised masel.well done St Andrews tho comfortable winners,there number 7 is a quality player like

Ardeer 0 craigmark 3

Really good performance from the boys

Lugar 3 Darvel 4 f.t

Posted on the web site Lugar win 4 3 and the points given to Lugar in the league table unbelievable how many things do they get wrong

Website has Craigmark winning just 2-0 as well, I wonder who's right about that one?

Archived