Playoff finals

Bambino7

http://spfl.co.uk/key-dates/

The second leg is due to be on the same weekend as the Scottish Cup final, but if Hibs/Rangers/Dundee Utd are involved in both, then the play-off game will be moved to the following midweek.

Surely they wouldn't have us playing the 1st leg of the playoff final 2 days before the Scottish Cup final?  FFS. 

Surely they wouldn't have us playing the 1st leg of the playoff final 2 days before the Scottish Cup final? FFS.

Given your record in both competitions it wouldn't matter if they gave you the games 2 hours or 2 weeks apart. No Scottish Cup for Hibs and another season in the Championship beckons.

I remember as a youngster I used to think Hibs were a pretty big club but I've grown to realise the truth.

Surely they wouldn't have us playing the 1st leg of the playoff final 2 days before the Scottish Cup final?  FFS. 

I'm sure I heard on Sportsound the other week that the SPFL announced that the 1st leg would be brought forward and the 2nd leg pushed out to the following mid-week should either one of the play-off final teams be involved in the cup final. 

Oh my, hibs divine right to win games....

I'm sure I heard on Sportsound the other week that the SPFL announced that the 1st leg would be brought forward and the 2nd leg pushed out to the following mid-week should either one of the play-off final teams be involved in the cup final.

Cheers ðŸ‘

Given your record in both competitions it wouldn't matter if they gave you the games 2 hours or 2 weeks apart. No Scottish Cup for Hibs and another season in the Championship beckons.

I remember as a youngster I used to think Hibs were a pretty big club but I've grown to realise the truth.

Kilmarnock :lol:

I'm absolutely howling at that commentary. Especially the third Motherwell goal in the first game where he simply goes "Ainsworth.... Fires home" and the first Motherwell goal in the second Leg "Awww, not a lot you can say about that" :lol:

Archived