Bankies v Cumnock

Larky55

Overall a draw is a fair result, but that penalty should have been given at the end and not one person could have argued it wasnt a stonewaller from the footage

Only going by the clip shown earlier, At first glance, aye stonewaller.  However....  Frame by frame?  Ahm no so sure.  Quality on my PC screen is not the best mind you.

Certainly think it was a very even game over the piece. Bankies had chances , Cumnock had a couple of near things as well. Thought it was a cracking game ruined at times by some picky refereeing. Malone and Lundie were excellent for Cumnock Lyden and Vezza for Bankies - easy to see why both teams are challenging at the top of the table.

It was a stonewall penalty for Clydebank at the end but nobody seems to have mentioned the time Cumnock had the ball in the net and the referee blew for an injury in the middle of the park, so I think we'll call it equal and say a draw was defo the fair result.

Lol ... everybody just stopped mate. Keeper didn't even attempt to save. But whatever ... A draw was - in most people's opinion - a fair result from a good game of football. Both teams will be thereabouts at the business end I think

Archived