Troon v Pollok

Larky55

Pollok deserved the 3 points today, no doubt! Thought they were excellent in the second half and Finlay's goal was worthy of winning any match! All the best for the Scottish but not the league.....obviously!!

JK

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pollok deserved the 3 points today, no doubt! Thought they were excellent in the second half and Finlay's goal was worthy of winning any match! All the best for the Scottish but not the league.....obviously!!

JK

Thanks for the honest appraisal. 

Troon looked much better than us for most of the first half and have a very strong midfield. Can easily see why they have had a good run of results. 

it took a change of tactics by the Pollok bench to turn it in our favour.

Agree about Fryes goal, a great strike from a guy who imo was the MOTM

Thought today was a great advert for Junior football!

Two strong & well matched sides playing a fast paced match with nothing but honest, full blooded tackles throughout. Two sets of supporters (plus plenty of neutrals) with a great atmosphere & banter throughout, and even good to see both teams mixing well in the clubhouse after the game.

I'm disappointed tonight because we didn't do ourselves justice today. I believe we can win this league but we were slightly off it second half & Pollok punished us and deserved the points in the end.

Special mention to Robbie Winters tonight, thought he was class all day. His movement caused us problems & his vision for the decisive 2nd was different class altogether. Not bad for 42!!

The only comment I have not taking away Pollocks second half performance which was very good is the first half blatant hand ball in the first half for a penalty which may go to 2-0 .. Then the ref books our player for claiming for the incident. !!

Thought today was a great advert for Junior football!

Two strong & well matched sides playing a fast paced match with nothing but honest, full blooded tackles throughout. Two sets of supporters (plus plenty of neutrals) with a great atmosphere & banter throughout, and even good to see both teams mixing well in the clubhouse after the game.

I'm disappointed tonight because we didn't do ourselves justice today. I believe we can win this league but we were slightly off it second half & Pollok punished us and deserved the points in the end.

Special mention to Robbie Winters tonight, thought he was class all day. His movement caused us problems & his vision for the decisive 2nd was different class altogether. Not bad for 42!!

Always enjoyed reading yir posts until you mentioned you thought Troon could win the league.

Always enjoyed reading yir posts until you mentioned you thought Troon could win the league.

Troon are my team, I'm allowed to think that!

I'd be very surprised if anyone at Talbot, Pollok or Rob Roy didn't believe their side could do the same.

Troon are my team, I'm allowed to think that!

I'd be very surprised if anyone at Talbot, Pollok or Rob Roy didn't believe their side could do the same.

You can think it, but keep that thought to yirself. Troon and Roy won't be winning the league this year.

Of course it's a foul, the defender played the man as soon as the ball was over the top, the final tumble was just to try and make it look like a coming together.

I don't think even the Troon supporters at the game would disagree it's a foul.

However the usual bullshit on here from yourself looking to find some rubbish that the ref influenced the outcome.

Worry about your own team scoring goals or your title challenge might be a relegation battle (assume you support KL, but may not be the case?)

still talking about ladeside ya helmet

Archived