Troon v Pollok

Larky55

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A phantom foul for the pollok free kick to make it 1 apiece, there 2nd was 5 yards offside. Officials done there job so troon heads down, There 3rd a long range deflection. Just what i heard mind.

Ref gave Troon a wee hand 😂 Kennan (for the second game against us this season), Spence and the left back with the ponytail should all have been sent off. Wait for the highlights the 3rd was a screamer!

A phantom foul for the pollok free kick to make it 1 apiece, there 2nd was 5 yards offside. Officials done there job so troon heads down, There 3rd a long range deflection. Just what i heard mind.

Perfect summary of the game, thats exactly what happened......

Crackin result for Lok today. Didn't see that 1

After 30 minutes, i don't think many Pollok fans did either. Troon hadn't created much, but were bossing the game. We then changed formation and moved MacKenzie into the middle and he pulled their defence apart. Robbie and David then took over with great movement and link up play and supporting midfielders got the goals. 

A very good second half performance from Pollok. 

1st half was even. 2nd Pollok were the better team. The ref didn't have a great game. Lots of soft free kicks and yellow cards. Hard to say if it had a bearing on the end result. Polloks third goal was a cracker.

Great turn out for Pollok today. Busiest iv seen Portland Park in a while.

1st half was even. 2nd Pollok were the better team. The ref didn't have a great game. Lots of soft free kicks and yellow cards. Hard to say if it had a bearing on the end result. Polloks third goal was a cracker.

Great turn out for Pollok today. Busiest iv seen Portland Park in a while.

The big decision the ref got wrong was right on HT where he booked your No5 rather than sending him off for denying a clear goal scoring opportunity.

Beyond that I would agree he was fussy and inconsistent.

The big decision the ref got wrong was right on HT where he booked your No5 rather than sending him off for denying a clear goal scoring opportunity.

Beyond that I would agree he was fussy and inconsistent.

The ball was running toward the corner flag. Yellow all day for me.

The ball was running toward the corner flag. Yellow all day for me.

Having seen the replay, possibly right.

The only thing I would say is as soon as the ball was played over Keenan all he was interested was in playing the man as he knew MacKenzie was going to run away from him.

Take yir tinted glasses off

Of course it's a foul, the defender played the man as soon as the ball was over the top, the final tumble was just to try and make it look like a coming together.

I don't think even the Troon supporters at the game would disagree it's a foul.

However the usual bullshit on here from yourself looking to find some rubbish that the ref influenced the outcome.

Worry about your own team scoring goals or your title challenge might be a relegation battle (assume you support KL, but may not be the case?)

Pollok deserved the 3 points today, no doubt! Thought they were excellent in the second half and Finlay's goal was worthy of winning any match! All the best for the Scottish but not the league.....obviously!!

JK

Archived