New manager

magoo

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's got a difficult act to follow, the boy Flynn has had a couple of top results in his four games, goes to show the players have it in them.

excellent work from flynn...but 3/4 games is hardly the benchmark to follow

What is the benchmark? Who are they looking to match up to? Smith, lawson, Clark?

The benchmark is Sir Peter. You sit on a bench and shout at the players for being shite for 90 minutes!

What is the benchmark? Who are they looking to match up to? Smith, lawson, Clark?

the new manager can set whatever goals he wishes...my reply was based on he will have a difficult job following flynn...3/4 games ls hardly a period to be judged on following.....

the new manager can set whatever goals he wishes...my reply was based on he will have a difficult job following flynn...3/4 games us hardly a period to be judged on following.....

Flynn showed results could be achieved, in a row, with the same group of players. He's shown that the squad was capable. I'm with you though- it's a short term thing so can't be used as a comparison.

What I am asking though is what is the expectation for the new gaffer and what would be success?

Flynn showed results could be achieved, in a row, with the same group of players. He's shown that the squad was capable. I'm with you though- it's a short term thing so can't be used as a comparison.

What I am asking though is what is the expectation for the new gaffer and what would be success?

well one things for sure....u can take Smith out off your comparisons....I don't think any new Notts forest managers are sat down and told they have to reach clough levels or Aberdeen managers told they must emulate Fergie

well one things for sure....u can take Smith out off your comparisons....I don't think any new Notts forest managers are sat down and told they have to reach clough levels or Aberdeen managers told they must emulate Fergie

Was talking about Henry!

Archived