New manager

magoo

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

F**k the interviews. They sleekit c**ts never tell me f*ck all onywey. Ah'm flyin solo this time! Cut oot the middle man, nae pint in peyin guid money fir another useless c**t tae f**k it up  :lol:

They useless c**ts on the park will hear me even louder fae the dugoot instead o sittin in ma wee bit shelter ahint the goals. Thur no fit tae wear the strip the basturts.

Sean Wringe? Ah'll Wringe his f*ckin neck. Worse than Danny F*ckin Noon. Never felt sae angry since that big skinny basturt o  a treasurer tried tae dose ma pint wi paraquat. Or the time Wallace tried tae run me ower wi the tractor.

Wi me bein manager I can be ma ain man. Only problem ah kin foresee is when ah wheel Gavin doon tae the dugoot, the wheelchair might get away fae me on thon slope and run ontae the park.

But that's nae problem as ah wis thinking o putting Gavin in the team. Shore up the middle o the park nicely. Or tore up the middle o the park. Yin o the two.

Romanov no more. It's Pedro Mourinho fae now on. Ya c**t!

O Connor must have been in for it. The daily record reporting he applied for the EK job so you'd have to assume ( although we all now what it stands for) that he threw his hat in the ring for the welfare job too. Far easier to attract players to a club where the money they are due actually gets paid.

I Thought this would have been clarified by now ?

Flynn seems to have thrown his hat in the ring and the team are doing well under him so far

If your WW it might be wise to hold off and see how Flynn does in a range of games. He's started well- but most new gaffers do at Rosewell, particularly those who've been at the club in another capacity as they just tinker slightly with all the things the players didn't like under the previous incumbent.

Everybody knows if there's a closing date on a Tuesday that by Friday you should have looked through the applicants, interviewed the potentials and appointed already........

Everyone but theref ... :)

just thought with the rush for a closing date it would be done and dusted by now that's all

Given that they had actively pursued cairney and indeed seemed to have given him the job while lawson was still in charge, they'd probably appreciate taking the time to make the right decision.

The best thing about pie and bovril over the last 6+years is the constant debate about whitehill(both good and bad) when the truth is countless members think they know this that or the other.whwn the real truth us very few actually know what happens or what whitehill is all about.....

Archived