Hearts Stadium Development

24 minutes ago, Bambino7 said:

6533725651_8a266e1394_b.jpg

The liquid you see there comes from Hearts fans pissing themselves laughing at the prospect of a forward line of Brian Graham and Simon Murray rolling up at the new super-duper Tynecastle.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Dominique Malonga said:

I'm not sure if Hearts have any songs that the fans can sing but just try and get behind the team a little bit more.

It's expectations. They're plucky hoofball merchants, they just expect more.

Our problem is that the ones that one to actually sing and try and get an atmosphere going are unfortunately also the majority of the absolute morons that make up our support - the wee young team being a shining example of that.

I think there is plenty of supporters that want a better atmosphere at Tynecastle and would be willing to sing but don't want to be the ones to start it, I'd include myself in that.

Will be interesting to see if a shake up of the season ticket seats will change that, I've moved stand altogether and I think a few people are in the same boat.

The liquid you see there comes from Hearts fans pissing themselves laughing at the prospect of a forward line of Brian Graham and Simon Murray rolling up at the new super-duper Tynecastle.

You sure it's not just Shull loitering?

34 minutes ago, GorgieRoad said:

Our problem is that the ones that one to actually sing and try and get an atmosphere going are unfortunately also the majority of the absolute morons that make up our support - the wee young team being a shining example of that.

I think there is plenty of supporters that want a better atmosphere at Tynecastle and would be willing to sing but don't want to be the ones to start it, I'd include myself in that.

Will be interesting to see if a shake up of the season ticket seats will change that, I've moved stand altogether and I think a few people are in the same boat.

Are the singers not all congregating in the same area next season, possibly the same are as lower N was in the old stand.

1 minute ago, lubo_blaha said:

Are Hearts incorporating a standing area into their ground at all?

Not at the moment, but Hearts representatives were looking at Celtics standing area recently, so hopefully it's something they are thinking about in the longer term.

3 hours ago, Elixir said:

Hibs will continue to be a far bigger hoofing gang than us next season.

There wasn't much hoofing going on when we papped you out the cup two years in a row, m9

1 hour ago, Sauzee#4 said:

There wasn't much hoofing going on when we papped you out the cup two years in a row, m9

You were industrial as f**k last season. :lol:

4 hours ago, Mr. X said:

Not at the moment, but Hearts representatives were looking at Celtics standing area recently, so hopefully it's something they are thinking about in the longer term.

Sure I read recently the steep gradient of the stands cant accomodate this for safety reasons.

7 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

Sure I read recently the steep gradient of the stands cant accomodate this for safety reasons.

This appears to be a common misconception. According to the Football Supporters Federation website the rules for maximum gradients for Safe Standing areas have yet to be written.

You can still see the castle, tbf. They should stick tables and chairs on the roof of the stand with a few barriers and let you take bev up. Then you'll see everything. 8)

Anyway:

DEs1ouTXkAEwAUC.jpg

Shame we'll never regain the original front rows we lost from the Gorgie and Roseburn. It's about 250 seats or so in total.

3 minutes ago, thekorean said:

Watching football match while one side of the stadium is being built would seem like a surreal and bizarre experience.

Yet one pretty much all fans will be familiar with, given that the majority of grounds have seen rebuilding of some sort in the last two or three decades.

Just now, Monkey Tennis said:

Yet one pretty much all fans will be familiar with, given that the majority of grounds have seen rebuilding of some sort in the last two or three decades.

There's that.

Archived