Hearts Stadium Development

4 hours ago, jamamafegan said:

Most football fans I know are more excited about the prospect of visiting Tynie next season than ER - despite the fact that this is the first time fans of Premiership teams have been able to visit ER in a number of years. Speaks volumes really.

Agreed. Shame our game was switched.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm all for a bit of #bantz with the Hibs boiz but I genuinely don't know who should be offended more by Magees appearance on this thread....

Being white knighted by Magee would be like Peter Sutcliffe giving you a character reference. 

4 hours ago, JamieThomas said:

Yeah man, but a broken boat a mile away from our ground is no match for some old shipping containers so it's swings and roundabouts really.

When comes to Docks, Gantry cranes and lifting gear is the correct terminology mate, not swings and roundabouts....

2 minutes ago, sjc said:

When comes to Docks, Gantry cranes and lifting gear is the correct terminology mate, not swings and roundabouts....

The port:

• Three x 25 tonne bulk handling cranes 
  • One harbour mobile 
  • Two gantry cranes 
  • One Sivertell 
  • Two dry docks 
  • Four Sennebogen material handlers 
  • Common user coal handling facility 
  • Grain storage

Edinburgh Diving Centre, Dalry

The shop is packed with diving and snorkelling equipment

Related image

5 hours ago, jamamafegan said:

Most football fans I know are more excited about the prospect of visiting Tynie next season than ER - despite the fact that this is the first time fans of Premiership teams have been able to visit ER in a number of years. Speaks volumes really.

I believe that's based off the belief of an easier three points in the bag tbf

1 minute ago, Dave1875 said:

I believe that's based off the belief of an easier three points in the bag tbf

That would be odd, given Hearts have a far superior home record to Hibs in the Premier Division/SPL/Scottish Premiership.

Just now, Darren said:

That would be odd, given Hearts have a far superior home record to Hibs in the Premier Division/SPL/Scottish Premiership.

True, but past records mean nothing really when you have a manager like Ian Cathro who could only manage like what.. 5 wins since his appointment?

Not saying I have all the confidence in Lenny mind you, if he fucks off now I wouldn't feel a glimmer of sadness. But not only do away fans have the fear of coming to Easter Road and watching their team get thrown about like a dog toy.... outside of Celtic and.. maybe Rangers... they will come and realise how much of a shithole their stadium really is compared to ER

Now they get to go to Tynie not only to gaze upon the new stand but also get an easy win which helps soothe the feeling that another stadium is now better than theirs

Agreed. Shame our game was switched.

I'm certainly looking forward to going to Tynie with my Mrs in Nov, she's a FoH Jambo, its certainly a far better ground to visit than ER, even before the new stand, ER is a bit meh for me personally.....

1 minute ago, Dave1875 said:

True, but past records mean nothing really when you have a manager like Ian Cathro who could only manage like what.. 5 wins since his appointment?

Not saying I have all the confidence in Lenny mind you, if he fucks off now I wouldn't feel a glimmer of sadness. But not only do away fans have the fear of coming to Easter Road and watching their team get thrown about like a dog toy.... outside of Celtic and.. maybe Rangers... they will come and realise how much of a shithole their stadium really is compared to ER

Now they get to go to Tynie not only to gaze upon the new stand but also get an easy win which helps soothe the feeling that another stadium is now better than theirs

I suppose past records don't count for much when you've been languishing in the lower leagues for three years. Fear of going to Easter Road :lol: Absolutely shiteing it from that front line of Murray and Graham, right enough.

1 minute ago, Darren said:

I suppose past records don't count for much when you've been languishing in the lower leagues for three years. Fear of going to Easter Road :lol: Absolutely shiteing it from that front line of Murray and Graham, right enough.

Will concede that point.. more confident of Maricano scoring goals than them two....

You uhh... released any umm.. young strikers who got injured that umm.. ahem... you didn't deem worthy of paying for treatment for? Just that uhh... the last one we got worked really well but he's uh... left, you see soo..... ;)

5 hours ago, jamamafegan said:

Absolutely no one has ever looked forward to visiting Perth.  

24 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Absolutely no one has ever looked forward to visiting Perth.  

It might not be the most buzzing and vibrant of metropolises but it's got it's charms. 
https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Attractions-g186565-Activities-Perth_Perth_and_Kinross_Scotland.html

Unfortunately it's now officially a "City" and it's bound to struggle in this division.

I still reckon Stirling will get relegated automatically leaving Perth to face Kirkcaldy or Dunfermline in the playoff

Archived