Hearts Stadium Development

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

Forget crowd wanking, now it's stadium wanking.

Next it'll be transport links wanking or latitude wanking or something else.

55°56′21″N is so clearly better than 55°57′42″N that there's really no contest

Not even hibs fans would claim otherwise

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Elixir said:

Yeah, using the SFA to support you won't do you any favours.

You don't know what their stance will be now that Tynecastle will be renovated.

Tynecastle is fit for purpose in the same way stadiums like Anfield are, m8.

You mean the odd pishy wee friendly against shite like Qatar, which attract about 5,000 fans?

Did they ask Hearts to use Tynie? No, away back in your box.  Stop getting so rattled m8. 

Of course they wouldn't - while our old Main Stand was in place. Now and in the future, we'll certainly host the odd game. They'll probably chop and change between Tynecastle and Easter Road. If Aberdeen ever get their new soulless arena built then it will get one or two as well.

41 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:

I didn't realise this whole bun fight started because because you won't be able to look at the castle instead of beasting hospitality out of all the free bevvy possible.

warnock.png

If I was getting plied with free scoops at the fitba the lounge could have a view of the gents lavvies for all I care.

5 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Forget crowd wanking, now it's stadium wanking.

Next it'll be transport links wanking or latitude wanking or something else.

Haymarket station and the Murrayfield Tram stop within close proximity to Tynecastle. 

Most football fans I know are more excited about the prospect of visiting Tynie next season than ER - despite the fact that this is the first time fans of Premiership teams have been able to visit ER in a number of years. Speaks volumes really.

25 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

Most football fans I know are more excited about the prospect of visiting Tynie next season than ER - despite the fact that this is the first time fans of Premiership teams have been able to visit ER in a number of years. Speaks volumes really.

Yeah man, but a broken boat a mile away from our ground is no match for some old shipping containers so it's swings and roundabouts really.

2 hours ago, JamieThomas said:

Yeah man, but a broken boat a mile away from our ground is no match for some old shipping containers so it's swings and roundabouts really.

We're going to have concede the "broken boats a mile from the ground" point.

They've got the Britannia which is going to sway the Staunch members of the judging panel

Luckily "Tynecastle" has a "Y" and an "L" so it's clearly superior in terms of Scrabble scoring

3 hours ago, jamamafegan said:

Smackdown. warnock.png

Archived