Hearts Stadium Development

For Hearts to get a 25k seater stadium they'd need an absolute monster of a stand, something like a 13,000 seater?

I'd like to see the designs for that! Although Aberdeen fans are ones to talk, the RDS should be a lesson to all of you other clubs.

Couldn't they fill in the corners where the floodlights are and connect it to the stands behind the goals?

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For Hearts to get a 25k seater stadium they'd need an absolute monster of a stand, something like a 13,000 seater?

I'd like to see the designs for that! Although Aberdeen fans are ones to talk, the RDS should be a lesson to all of you other clubs.

At this point in time it's not going to be, thankfully.

Like I said, if we rebuild the Wheatfield and Roseburn at some point down the line then it will be.

:lol:   :lol:   :lol:

^ Absolutely spewing.

Couldn't they fill in the corners where the floodlights are and connect it to the stands behind the goals?

Don't think this is possible because of the way the stands are constructed.

Amazing what you can do with bus shelters these days eh ?

I know, the ones on princes street even have USB ports to charge your phone :lol:

Surely with the the windows in the main stand there is a great chance to collaborate further with Gorgie farm in growing fruit and veg?

Aye, the other 3 stands are built with 'goalpost' supports which would make filling in the corners nigh on impossible.

Should be cracking when the new stand is done. No other Scottish ground comes close in terms of atmosphere/day oot.

Since we're talking about 25,000 seater grounds, how big will the Aberdeen ArenA be?

Someone I know said 26,000 and another say 17,000. Both of which i find hard to believe

17000 is adequate for our needs, in my opinion. But in any case, my preference is to stay at Pittodrie.

The floodlight frames also support the trusses that support the stand roofs, they are not cantilevered structures so would need completely new roofs to the stands all round. Major expense, not going to happen.

Do you actually think you can regularly sell out a 25k stadium? 

Not right now, no. Around 20k is certainly possible, however.

Clearly his comment got to you, though. :D

Not right now, no. Around 20k is certainly possible, however.

Clearly his comment got to you, though. :D

You can barely even sell out your current stadium without lying about the attendance :lol:

Indeed the biggest attendance at your hovel this season was when it was full of Hibbies. Unlux.

You can barely even sell out your current stadium without lying about the attendance :lol:

Indeed the biggest attendance at your hovel this season was when it was full of Hibbies. Unlux.

Absolutely appalling attempt.  :lol:

You do know that there are more Hearts fans at every league game at Tynecastle than Hibs fans at your Tynecastle game?

Bigger attendance was down to Roseburn not having any segregation.

Oops it appears I may have been trolled, but I'm not so sure.

Archived