Hearts Stadium Development

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right, we've got the most stauner inducing stadium in Scotland. I like that - but it's done now.

I now look forward to the Hearts squad development thread so that every Saturday morning is no longer like waking up to BCG day at school.

I now look forward to the Hearts squad development thread.

Then you'll get people demanding daily photos of random potential players getting out taxis at McLeod Street. Or buses if the recent signings are anything to go by.

My first time in the new stadium and I thought it was great.

Also looks pretty decent from outside.

Would prefer a main stand that looks more like one but it will be bouncing when Hearts are doing well.

What's happening now with the redevelopment? Have they just stopped working on it now the safety certificate has been granted?

I was down with County last week, and going by the pictures Partick fans posted the week before, it looked like no further work had been done - around the away section entrance anyway.

Then there was the no power in the away section, so no toilets could be used and the tea bar out of action

Then this week the fire alarms going off pre match and the reduced lighting post match?

I seems to me that there are still a lot of issues to be ironed out - which is expected - but have they stopped work? Do they need a few games to generate cash to do a bit more work?

Archived